Adabco Boutique Hotel Adelaide
223 Wakefield Street, Adelaide CBD, 5000 Adelaide, Australia –
5 reasons to choose Adabco Boutique Hotel Adelaide
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Step inside and you’ll understand why Adabco Boutique Hotel is one of Adelaide’s best kept secrets. A stylish and elegant hotel where style blends harmoniously with comfort and convenience.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Adelaide Magistrates' Court 0.5 miles
- Ayers House Museum 0.5 miles
- SAHMRI 0.5 miles
- Victoria Square 0.5 miles
- Adelaide Town Hall 0.5 miles
- Supreme Court of South Australia 0.5 miles
- University of Adelaide 0.6 miles
- The Gallery 0.6 miles
- Adelaide Central Market 0.6 miles
- Beehive Corner Building 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Art Gallery of South Australia 0.8 miles
- Rundle Mall 0.8 miles
- Adelaide Central Market 0.9 miles
- Adelaide Botanic Garden 0.9 miles
- Bicentennial Conservatory 1.1 miles
- Adelaide Oval 1.1 miles
- Adelaide Parklands Terminal 1.7 miles
- Beachouse 6.5 miles
- South Australian Maritime Museum 8.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Bocelli Caffe Ristorante Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Bocelli Caffe Ristorante Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Adelaide Airport 4.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared kitchen
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a cot upon request
|AUD 15 per child, per night|
|12 - 17 years||
Can use an existing bed
|AUD 50 per child, per night|
The maximum number of cots and children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Adabco Boutique Hotel Adelaide accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.