39 Limestone Avenue, Braddon, 2612 Canberra, Australia –
Executive King Room (3 Adults)
Executive King Room
Executive King Room (2 Adults)
Superior King Room
Executive Room with One King Bed
Deluxe King Loft with Sofa Bed
Standard Queen Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe King Loft
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure Canberra
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Mercure Hotel Canberra combines old world charm with modern comforts.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Australian War Memorial 0.4 miles
- Glebe Park 0.6 miles
- Australian Taxation Office 0.6 miles
- Canberra Centre 0.6 miles
- Telstra Global Headquarters 0.6 miles
- The Australia Institute 0.7 miles
- Anzac Parade 0.7 miles
- Department of Infrastructure and Development 0.7 miles
- Canberra Institute of Technology 0.8 miles
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Questacon 1.8 miles
- National Gallery of Australia 1.8 miles
- Telstra Tower 2.2 miles
- Old Parliament House 2.3 miles
- Parliament House 2.5 miles
- Canberra Railway Station 2.8 miles
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands 2.8 miles
- Kingston Mall 2.9 miles
- Manuka Oval 3 miles
- Manuka Shopping Area 3.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coles Canberra Centre Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Lake Burley Griffin Lake 2.5 miles
- Mt Ainslie Mountain 3.1 miles
- Canberra International Airport 3.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Olims Bar & Bistro
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
No additional info available
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 10 per day.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged AUD 40 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Canberra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.