Alto Hotel On Bourke
636 Bourke Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 542 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Melbourne – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Alto Hotel On Bourke! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Melbourne CBD, this award-winning, eco-friendly boutique hotel features free Wi-Fi and relaxing massage chairs in the cozy lounge. It offers air-conditioned accommodations with an LED flat-screen TV, over 100 cable channels and an iPod dock. Guests enjoy free access to a fitness center just 3 minutes' walk away.
Alto Hotel on Bourke is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Southern Cross Station and 2 tram stops. Etihad Stadium and Melbourne Aquarium are each a 10-minute walk away.
You can read a book or browse the internet over a free cup of espresso coffee or herbal tea in the colorful lounge. Free parking is available for guests in hybrid or electric vehicles.
The Alto Hotel rooms are elegantly decorated, and have a granite bathroom with guest toiletries. Each room has a refrigerator, and most rooms also include a well-equipped kitchenette or kitchen.
This is our guests' favorite part of Melbourne, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is overnight parking complimentary?Car parking is an additional cost. Please contact the hotel directly to add parking to your reservation.Answered on November 11, 2019
- What parking do u have and Cody?Hello, we have some on site parking but during busy times some parking is in a near by parking station. There is a $35.00per night charge Thanks RussellAnswered on May 10, 2022
- Is the spa bath for two peopleGood Afternoon, The spa bath is a standard size which can fit two people, however is it not 100 guaranteed as everyone is different. Thank youAnswered on December 30, 2019
- Hi how late can I check in please?We have 24hr reception staff, for your convenienceAnswered on June 20, 2022
- Can you please tell me does your Delux two bedroom apartment with loft have two toilets?Hello, Yes there is a toilet in both bathrooms ThanksAnswered on July 12, 2022
- Still looking?
The Green Room
Open for: Breakfast
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Alto Hotel On Bourke accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Alto Hotel On Bourke
Room options at Alto Hotel On Bourke include:
Alto Hotel On Bourke offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Massage chair
Alto Hotel On Bourke has 1 restaurant:
- The Green Room
Alto Hotel On Bourke is 2,600 feet from the center of Melbourne.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Alto Hotel On Bourke by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 25min
- Taxi 25min
The prices at Alto Hotel On Bourke may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Alto Hotel On Bourke is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Alto Hotel On Bourke can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte