Amy's House Bed & Breakfast
Lot 6 Church Street, 5451 Auburn, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 241 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Amy's House Bed & Breakfast! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a private patio set in lovely gardens, Amy’s House is only 1,150 feet from Auburn Gallery. A barbecue area and a sunny terrace. Free WiFi is also included.
Located in the heart of Auburn, Amy’s House B & B is only 5 minutes’ drive from a number of Clare Valley wineries, including Koonowla and O’Leary Walker. Adelaide City and Adelaide Airport are each a 2-hour drive away.
The property offers a choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages. A flat-screen TV, DVD player and CD player are standard in all rooms. The air-conditioned cottages feature country-style décor and a cooking facilities. Most cottages also have a spa bath and a fireplace.
The property also offers bicycle rental and free on-site parking. Points of interest close to the property include supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, pubs and wineries. The Riesling and Rattler bicycle and walking trails is a stone throw away from Amy's House Bed & Breakfast.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are you pet friendly? 2 small non shedding toy poodles. Could supply references from other hosts.Hi. Yes we do allow pets. Our pet policy is on our web page.Answered on 4 May 2020
- Would our getman shepherd be allowed inside if we were to make a booking or is there a fenced off area outside.We do allow pets however there is a pet policy that must be adhered to and includes vacuuming the cottage thoroughly. No evidence of a dog must remain.Answered on 5 May 2021
- How good is the Wi-Fi in the two bedroom cottageIt's pretty good. We have telstra nbnAnswered on 23 May 2020
- Which cottage is the cutest for a couple , and includes a fire place and a bath ? I’m looking for Sunday 18th and Monday 19th July … Thanks SueHi Sue. For those dates only Almond Tree cottage is available. It's the 3 bedroom townhouse. It has a wood heater 2 sitting rooms and lovely renovated..Answered on 16 July 2021
- Is it possible to book all 3 cottages for Friday January 22nd to Monday January 25th? What would be the approximate cost?Yes it's definitely possible. Amy's 1, 2 and 3 are available. If you select the 3 night stay rate it's quite discounted. Let me know if I can be of more help.Answered on 18 December 2020
- Still looking?
Hosted by Yev Azzopardi
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Mini golf
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Baggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Amy's House Bed & Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please note that the Four-Bedroom House is a 5-minute walk from the main property.
WiFi options are available for an additional charge.
Please inform Amy's House Bed & Breakfast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Amy's House Bed & Breakfast
Room options at Amy's House Bed & Breakfast include:
- Vacation Home
Guests staying at Amy's House Bed & Breakfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Amy's House Bed & Breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Mini golf
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
Yes, Amy's House Bed & Breakfast is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Amy's House Bed & Breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Amy's House Bed & Breakfast is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Amy's House Bed & Breakfast is 800 feet from the center of Auburn.