Anchor Motel Noosa
223 Weyba Road, 4566 Noosaville, Australia – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Anchor Motel Noosa! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Anchor is a small motel surrounded by tropical gardens in the heart of Noosa. It offers spacious accommodations and a pool. Free parking and free WiFi is available.
Guests can choose from Economy Rooms which are simply furnished, Standard Rooms which have been redecorated or Premium Rooms which have been renovated and feature a new kitchenette. All rooms feature a Queen bed as minimum.
All rooms include air conditioning, private bathrooms and a kitchenette. Offered are ground floor rooms with access to the pool area or upper floor rooms with a balcony. An easy access and a pet-friendly room is also available.
Facilities at the motel include a swimming pool spa. There is also Wi-Fi internet access and free off-street parking. Breakfast packs available at an additional cost and include a selection of cereals, bread of your choice (white/multi grain), spreads and milk.
There is a selection of local shops, cafés and restaurants within walking distance of the Anchor Motel. Hastings Street in Noosa Heads is a 5-minute drive away and other area attractions include Keyser Island and Weyba Creek Conservations Parks.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Dog Beach8.7 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
Noosa Main Beach9.3 Wonderful beach1.6 miles from property
Teewah Beach9.0 Wonderful beach1.8 miles from property
- are these units or rooms? Do all rooms that fit 3 have the beds in same room how do you know if you have booked ground floor or secondAs we are a Motel, all our rooms our open planned studio style, with large separate bathroom. Some of our rooms will have the bedding configuration o..Answered on 17 January 2020
- Hello, is their air conditioning in the pet friendly room. Thank you LizaHi Lisa, Yes, all of our rooms have air conditioning … :) VikkiAnswered on 18 December 2019
- Hi there, is there bond for this hotel. If so, how much?Thanks for your question. We don't require a security bond to make a booking for a room - just a valid credit card in the booker's name is good enough for us :)Answered on 21 February 2022
- can you smoke on balcony?Yes, you can smoke on your balcony and we just ask if you could ensure that the balcony door into your room is closed so as smoke doesn't go into the room.Answered on 11 April 2021
- We stayed here in oct 21 and were looking to come back in feb 23 but the price shown is over $7400!!! for 7 nights!!! is that correct?Hello! Gosh no that is not correct at all. We only usually release rooms six months in advance, so please give us a call? Kind regards, Jenny & AndrewAnswered on 17 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Tour desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Saltwater pool
- Shallow end
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 20
Pets are not allowed.
Anchor Motel Noosa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting the hotel using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Guests are also requested to indicate a preferred method of contact at the time of booking.
If you expect to arrive after 6pm, please inform Anchor Motel Noosa in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please inform Anchor Motel Noosa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Anchor Motel Noosa
Anchor Motel Noosa is 1,800 feet from the center of Noosaville.
Anchor Motel Noosa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
Room options at Anchor Motel Noosa include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Anchor Motel Noosa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Anchor Motel Noosa is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.