110 Frederick Street, 7250 Launceston, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 957 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Launceston
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Auldington Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Housed in a 19th century convent, Auldington offers peaceful boutique accommodations with high ceilings and historic design elements. It is a 10-minute walk from the city center.
Offering a pleasant contrast, Auldington’s air-conditioned rooms feature modern interiors, a DVD player and private bathrooms. Select rooms boast views of the city.
Facilities include an elevator, landscaped gardens and guest lounge. Guests have access to a DVD library and tour booking services.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do any rooms have balconies?Two of the City View Rooms have a private Juliet balcony. We also have communal balconies on the second and third floor of the building.Answered on 6 June 2020
- Hi, am I able to pay on the day of arrival or needs to made on booking?Hi, It depends what type of booking you make. You can book a cancellable/refundable room at full rate which is paid on arrival, or you can select the ..Answered on 30 January 2020
- Hi is breakfast available ? Are there lifts to the top floor? What restaurants or cafes are walking distance? Thanks DEborahWe offer a continental breakfast at the hotel, however just down the block about 20steps away is a cafe called Cuccina which do a great cooked breakfa..Answered on 29 January 2021
- For the delux room that can sleep 3 pax, I can only see 1 double bed. Can I know where is the 3rd person going to sleep?We will set up an extra bed for the third person and provide additional amenities/towel. Extra guest charges apply.Answered on 7 August 2022
- Hi there, Do you offer early morning breakfast? Prior to being picked up for the Overland Track? Many thanks, JaneYes, we offer a continental breakfast pack: cereal & milk, croissant, 250ml OJ, vanilla yogurt & fruit tub, and a muesli bar, just $13 pp. Packs can b..Answered on 17 November 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Blu-ray player
- Flat-screen TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Electric blankets
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- SpaAdditional charge
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Auldington Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is a 1.8% charge when you pay with an American Express or Diners Club credit card.
Please note that the reception closes at 19:00. An After Hours Call Out Fee may apply if you arrive after close of Reception without notice.
. Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that the basic nonrefundable rate will be charged upon booking.
All guests must sign the property's Terms of Stay.
Please inform Auldington Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Auldington Hotel
Auldington Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of Launceston.
Auldington Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at Auldington Hotel include:
The prices at Auldington Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Auldington Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.