Banjo Paterson Motor Inn
72-74 Bowen Road, 4812 Townsville, Australia – Great location - show map
Offering free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool and free parking, Banjo Paterson Motor Inn is 5 minutes’ walk from Townsville Golf Club. Guests can dine on-site at Banjo’s Bar & Restaurant. All rooms offer a flat-screen TV.
You can enjoy and relax by the pool. Facilities include a self-service laundry and luggage storage. Guests receive a free continental breakfast.
All air-conditioned rooms feature a refrigerator, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. All rooms offer toaster, microwave, crockery and cutlery.
Banjo's Restaurant, open Monday to Saturday for breakfast and dinner, and offers a variety of Australian-style meals including steak, fish, chicken schnitzels and more. The bar serves a selection of beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks. Room service evening meals are available.
Banjo Paterson Motel is within 6 minutes' drive of Murray Sports Complex, Townsville RSL Stadium and Idalia. It is 3.7 mi from Strand Beach. Townsville Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
- Can you smoke outside your room on ground floor thanksI am sorry but smoking is only permitted in our two designated smoking areas. One near the pool, the other at the far end of our carpark...both areas..Answered on 3 December 2020
- Hi will be there around 10 pm will you still be able to check inCheck in will be possible, we have a late night courtesy phone for this. We do appreciate if Guests let us know their expected arrival time so we can..Answered on 23 March 2021
- Hi do you have a pet friendly room, where my pup can sleep inside in her bed?Thank you for your enquiry however we are no longer accepting pets at the motel. Kind Regards Greg EdwardsAnswered on 3 June 2022
- Hi. Do you have laundry facilities? ThanksYes, we do have a Guest Laundry with washing machines and dryers at a cost of $4 each.Answered on 1 October 2022
- Can you please let me know what the breakfast is? CheersBreakfast consists of Cereal, Toast and Spreads and is delivered to your room each afternoon. Regards Greg EdwardsAnswered on 31 October 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Packed lunches
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Banjo Paterson Motor Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Banjo Paterson Motor Inn in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please let Banjo Paterson Motor Inn know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Banjo Paterson Motor Inn of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Banjo Paterson Motor Inn
Banjo Paterson Motor Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Banjo Paterson Motor Inn is 3 miles from the center of Townsville.
The prices at Banjo Paterson Motor Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Banjo Paterson Motor Inn is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Room options at Banjo Paterson Motor Inn include:
Guests staying at Banjo Paterson Motor Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte