477 Kent Street, Sydney Central Business District, 2000 Sydney, Australia – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Sydney – Great location - show map
Nomads Sydney is in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District). It is 2 minutes’ walk from the famous Darling Harbor and several cafes, bars and nightlife options. ICC Sydney (International Convention Center Sydney) is 10 minutes' walk away.
Trains and busses to Bondi Beach, the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) and ANZ Football Stadium stop just across the street at Town Hall Station. The historic Rocks precinct, Sydney Harbor Bridge and Opera House are a 15-minute bus ride away.
The Scary Canary is Nomads Sydney’s local watering hole where backpackers and locals meet. It serves a good quality lunch menu and by night, the bar offers drink specials, DJs and events such as a silent disco, beer pong, bingo and a pool competition. There are trivia nights and pub crawls as well. Complimentary daily pancakes are served for a limited time in the morning and pasta lunch is served on Wednesdays.
If booking an airport shuttle service externally, guests can provide the property with their receipt and they will receive a $15 refund. A partial airport shuttle refund will be given to guests staying for 3 nights or more.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Bed in Female Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom - The Sanctuary Could I know how many people sleep in the room above?Our Sanctuary dorms are either 4 bed, 6 bed or 8 bed rooms. However, there is no price difference and it is random what room type you are going to get..Answered on December 1, 2019
- I would love to stay in your Hotel from 20-23th of Feb 2020. Is it possible to book a late check out around 12-2pm?Unfortunately, we do not offer late check out. You are welcome to leave luggage in our storage room and use the facilities though!Answered on January 20, 2020
- Is this a shared room or a private roomHi there. Our triple rooms are private rooms but with the space for 3 people.Answered on December 1, 2020
- Can I use my own sleeping bag?Yes, if you prefer that but we do provide duvets for the beds. All the bestAnswered on October 16, 2019
- Do you have parkingHey there. There are plenty of parking bays around us although they are run by seperate companys. You can look them up online via wilson parking.Answered on February 13, 2021
- Still looking?
Scary Canary bar
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Nomads Sydney accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note for bookings of more than 5 people, different policies and procedures may apply. For further information please contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that for bookings of more than 2 guests, Base Sydney will endeavor to reserve beds in the same room (subject to availability).
Minimum age for guests is 18.
You must present a valid photo ID upon check-in (either a passport or drivers license).
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Nomads Sydney
Nomads Sydney has 1 restaurant:
- Scary Canary bar
The prices at Nomads Sydney may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Nomads Sydney is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Nomads Sydney is 1,650 feet from the center of Sydney.
Nomads Sydney offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Bar crawls
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance