With a restaurant and free airport transfers, Beachcomber Lodge offers everything you need for a relaxing getaway. Set on 5 beautiful acres, it is a short stroll from Ned’s Beach and Middle Beach.
Guests can choose between studio and apartment-style accommodations, all of which have a patio, a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and an iPod dock. Most offer the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen.
Beachcomber Lodge Lord Howe Island is 10 minutes’ walk from the Lord Howe Island Historical Society Museum. The Lord Howe Island Airport is 10 minutes’ drive away.
Set among lovely tropical gardens, Beachcomber Restaurant offers a varied menu for breakfast and dinner. Room service is also offered. Free transfers are available each evening for guests wishing to dine at local restaurants.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Lagoon Beach9.4 Wonderful beach1,950 feet from property
Neds Beach9.8 Exceptional beach2,550 feet from property
Blinky Beach8.9 Excellent beach1 miles from property
- What do we do about other meals?Hi, there are restaurants open daily that do very good meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can cook in the room or by BBQAnswered on March 12, 2020
- Hi there, do you accept both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests? Many thanks.Hi, Thank you for you request, yes we doAnswered on March 26, 2022
- Hello How do I book the free cancellation Option when I book online? Looking to book in Jan 2022Hi, I regret we don't offer free cancellation, its not suitable for our situation. BeachcomberAnswered on December 28, 2020
- Hi just want to know, if I book Jan 2022 now, can I switch dates just in case, if there is any lockdown or flight cancel. Thank you so much.yes you can book now changes available for covid related disruptionsAnswered on April 7, 2021
- Hi im intetested but need to book flights with accommodation, 13th nov -16th nov 3 nights Ex sydney airportHi, I have 2 studio units available so should be fine. kind regardsAnswered on January 29, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Beachcomber Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Payment for your booking will appear as 'Accommodations Payment Services' on your bank statement.
A nonrefundable 2.2% Service & Handling Fee is applicable to all card payments processed online.
If the Full Payment has not been processed the balance amount will be collected at the motel at the time of check-in.
FAQs about Beachcomber Lodge
Beachcomber Lodge is 1,000 feet from the center of Lord Howe.
The nearest beach is 1,950 feet from Beachcomber Lodge.
Room options at Beachcomber Lodge include:
- Vacation Home
Check-in at Beachcomber Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Beachcomber Lodge by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 10min
Beachcomber Lodge has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Beachcomber Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Beachcomber Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture