Bimbadeen Phillip Island offers self-contained accommodations located on a 360-acre working cattle farm. Located between the Penguin Parade and Grand Prix Circuit, the property offers a relaxing retreat. Free WiFi and free on-site parking is available.
All accommodations includes heating and air-conditioning, and kitchen facilities. A flat-screen TV is provided. You can sit and relax on the north-facing deck overlooking the farm.
Melbourne is located 75 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Good day, hope you are doing great. We are just wondering if the one bedroom option could accommodate two adults and one 3-year-old boy, as our boy st..That would be fineAnswered on January 18, 2022
- Hi there, just wondering if you are still open and operating? Looking for a getaway - away from The city for a few days - and also wondering if check ..Thanks for the enquiry - yes we aare open from 1 June and yes you can check in any evening ! Have a great dayAnswered on May 29, 2020
- Hi we are looking at the three bed room villa. How many bathrooms does it have and do all of them with a WC - toilet. Are the bathrooms ensuite Do you..There are two separate bathrooms each with a toilet and shower. Lots of parking available onsite next to the accommodationAnswered on August 20, 2022
- Hi, I am looking at the three bedroom house and it gives the option to pay for 10 people but when looking at the beds it only would fit 8, I am wonder..Correct Zack !Answered on June 7, 2022
- Hi, what are the dining options around the area? Are there any fresh breads/produce available?Lots of places to eat in the township of Cowes - only 6 kilometres away !Answered on June 20, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
The property does not accept payment via American Express cards.
Complimentary free range eggs are provided in your retreat. Additional supplies can be purchased. For further information please contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats
Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats is 2.7 miles from the center of Ventnor.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats by:
- Car 2h
Check-in at Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
The prices at Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats include: