Brisbane International Virginia
21 Zillmere Road, Boondall, Boondall, 4034 Brisbane, Australia –
Brisbane International Virginia is an icon on the north side of Brisbane. We have been providing accommodation and conference services for over 30 years and are proudly a family owned and operated hotel. The hotel offers several different styles of accommodation and is situated on 6 acres of beautiful lush tropical grounds.
Area Info –
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre 1.5 miles
- Australian Catholic University - Brisbane 2.2 miles
- TAFE Open Learning Centre 3.7 miles
- Eagle Junction Station 3.7 miles
- Clayfield Station 3.8 miles
- Brisbane Airport Train Station 4.1 miles
- Woolowin Station 4.1 miles
- Hendra Station 4.1 miles
- Ascot Station 4.6 miles
- Eagle Farm Racecourse 4.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Story Bridge 7.2 miles
- Brisbane Central Station 7.5 miles
- Roma Street Station 7.5 miles
- Queen Street Mall 7.5 miles
- Treasury Building - Casino 7.9 miles
- City Botanical Gardens 8.1 miles
- South Brisbane Station 8.2 miles
- South Bank Parklands 8.3 miles
- Southbank Station 8.6 miles
- Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground 8.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Woolworths Taigum Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Night Owl Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Brisbane River River 10.6 miles
- Brisbane Airport 3.7 miles
- Sunshine Coast Airport 52.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Brisbane International Virginia
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Brisbane
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged AUD 20 per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged AUD 30 per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Brisbane International Virginia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 1.9% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card.
Please note that there is a 3.5% charge when you pay with a Diners Club credit card.
Please note that this property requires a refundable AUD 150 bond for Standard rooms and AUD 200 bond for Apartments and Villas upon check in to cover any incidental charges. This amount will be refunded after inspection of the accommodation.