Brisbane International Windsor
Corner Lutwyche Road & Bryden Street, Windsor, Windsor, 4030 Brisbane, Australia –
The Windsor is a unique Hotel as it features a heritage listed building called "Skilmorlie" as its reception area. The owners, a local Brisbane family have taken great care to keep Skilmorlie as original as possible.
Area Info –
- Bowen Hills Station 0.6 miles
- Albion Station 0.8 miles
- Newstead House 0.9 miles
- Breakfast Creek Hotel 0.9 miles
- Old Museum 0.9 miles
- Fortitude Valley Station 1.2 miles
- The Zoo 1.4 miles
- Woolowin Station 1.5 miles
- Story Bridge 1.8 miles
- St. John's Anglican Cathedral 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brisbane Central Station 1.9 miles
- Queen Street Mall 2 miles
- Treasury Building - Casino 2.4 miles
- City Botanical Gardens 2.6 miles
- South Brisbane Station 2.6 miles
- South Bank Parklands 2.8 miles
- Sky Needle 2.9 miles
- Southbank Station 3 miles
- Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground 3.2 miles
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Zonefresh Market 0.9 miles
- Centro Lutwyche Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Brisbane River River 3.7 miles
- Mt Coot-tha Mountain 7.5 miles
- Brisbane Airport 6.5 miles
- Sunshine Coast Airport 57.8 miles
- Gold Coast Airport 58.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Va Bene Restaurant
5 Reasons to Choose Brisbane International Windsor
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged AUD 20 per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged AUD 30 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Brisbane International Windsor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.