Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast
13 Bulwarra Drive, 2830 Dubbo, Australia – Great location - show map
Guests at Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast will enjoy free WiFi, free parking and grocery delivery services. All studios have balconies with both garden and mountain views.
Bulwarra B&B Dubbo is a 13-minute drive from both Taronga Western Plains Zoo and Dubbo Observatory. It is a 20-minute drive from both Dubbo Aquatic Leisure Center and Old Dubbo Jail.
A complimentary light breakfast is available or you can enjoy a full English/Irish breakfast for an additional charge of AUD $20.You can prepare a barbecue using the facilities provided or cook a meal in the shared kitchen.
For your entertainment, this property offers a children's playground and a games room with table tennis.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast
- Hi, Are all rooms pet friendly?Hi Yes. POLICY & INFO FOR DOGS: Dogs will only be permitted on Bulwarra subject to the following conditions:- • If bringing pets to Bulwarra you MU...Answered on December 11, 2019
- Hi we will be 12 ppl (8 adult and 3 kids).so we will do barbeque outside which may create noise. would that be any issue?Hi Noise of families enjoying themselves whilst enjoying a BBQ is absolutely acceptable. We don't allow parties with drunkenness and people coming and...Answered on February 24, 2020
- Can my little 3 year old, shy and well behaved dog stay with us on the 22nd to 23rd of April, all hes vaccinations are up to dateHi She sounds lonely. Yes. We do have policy for animals and if she is well socialized with other animals ans children she is most welcome. JudyAnswered on February 21, 2020
- Can I have my cavalier King Charles in the room?YES, we do ask for your help to protect studios. Dogs often display excited behaviour when out of their normal surroundings like jumping on furniture...Answered on January 22, 2021
- Hi, we're wanting to book a night for tomorrow, 2nd July. your information starts extra fee for shower towels and sheets. Is this correct? we needNo charges on linen, shower or sheets. Inclusive: juice, fruit, cereal, toast, spreads, tea/coffee, TV, kitchen, stove, BBQ, dishwasher, washer/drier,...Answered on July 3, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|AUD 15 per stay|
Extra bed by request
|AUD 20 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|AUD 30 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please note that Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast does not offer room services for stays less than 3 days. Towel changes and other requests do need to be brought to Bulwarra staff attention.
Please note that this property has a 'No Party Policy'.
All pets are $10 per animal per night, payable on arrival in cash.
COVID - 19 double vaccination Certificates for all adults are required. Please email copies of these certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Medical monitoring is available for guests quarantined due to coronavirus (COVID-19). This may be provided in person or virtually, depending on the property type and location.
Please inform Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast
Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
The prices at Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast is 7.5 miles from the center of Dubbo.
Guests staying at Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
Check-in at Bulwarra Bed & Breakfast is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.