Causeway 353 Hotel
353 Little Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 3652 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe Triple Room
Premier King Room
Premier Double Room with Spa Bath
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room with Spa Bath
Deluxe Suite with Spa Bath
Causeway 353 Hotel is your home away from home, positioned right in the city centre, in one of Melbourne’s iconic laneways. The hotel offers a unique outlook surrounded by cafes, restaurants and shopping, with urban experiences just outside the doorstep. Contemporary comfort and modern accommodation, along with an array of services and facilities, will ensure your stay with us is enjoyable and memorable.
Causeway 353 Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Melbourne Aquarium 0.1 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.2 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.2 miles
- Regent Theatre 0.2 miles
- St Paul's Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Supreme Court of Victoria 0.3 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.3 miles
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.3 miles
- Deakin University 0.3 miles
- Federation Square 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Eureka Tower 0.4 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.6 miles
- Melbourne Arts Centre 0.6 miles
- Etihad Stadium 0.8 miles
- Melbourne Museum 0.9 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 0.9 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.2 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.3 miles
- St Kilda Sea Baths 3.5 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Woolworths Metro Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Queen Victoria Market Market 0.7 miles
- Yarra River River 0.4 miles
- Albert Park Lake Lake 3.1 miles
- Port Melbourne Sea/ocean 3.7 miles
- Melbourne Airport 11.9 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.7 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Bourke Street Mall Department store High street
Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Tiffany & Co
- Flinders Lane High street Boutique
Food areas nearby
- Southbank Market Nightlife area with pubs Cuisine in this area includes: Street food, Organic, Gourmet, Italian, Modern Australian, Breakfast, Chinese
- Federation Square Deli Restaurant Nightlife area with pubs Cuisine in this area includes: Coffee and Tea, Gourmet, Italian, Modern Australian, Steak, Breakfast, Chinese
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Causeway 353 Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
WiFi is available in all areas and costs AUD 12 per 24 hours.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 26 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Paid WiFi
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children 2 and older are allowed at this hotel.
Can use an existing bed
Can use a cot upon request
|AUD 20 per stay|
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that for 'breakfast included' accommodation, the breakfast provided is continental.
Guests enjoy 2 hours of free WiFi per 24 hour period, charges apply for additional usage.
Please note that guests must provide a valid credit card. The name of that credit card must match the guest's name on the booking confirmation.
Please note that your credit card may be pre-authorised for the amount equal to the first night’s accommodation prior to your arrival. Pre-authorisation of credit card number given during booking process will be carried out by the hotel 7 days prior to your arrival date. If the credit card is found to be invalid during pre-authorisation, you will be contacted to provide an alternative credit card number. All guests are required to provide a valid credit card for pre-authorisation purposes.
Public car parking is available at Wilson’s Galleria car park at the corner of Elizabeth and Little Collins Streets, and at Wilson’s 200 Queen Street (maximum height 2.0 metres, reservation is not possible). Please note that parking is a minimum of AUD 26 per exit, not per day. Please contact the hotel for further information, using the details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request. You can request your preferred bedding configuration in the Special Request Box at the time of booking. Please note that the bedding configuration is not guaranteed and will be confirmed upon arrival, subject to availability.