Chateau Beachside Resort
52 Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Surfers' Paradise, 4217 Gold Coast, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1895 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Chateau Beachside Resort.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- SkyPoint Observation Deck 0.2 miles
- The Wax Museum 0.2 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! 0.2 miles
- City of Gold Coast Council 0.9 miles
- Florida Gardens Tram Station 1.3 miles
- Gold Coast Business Advisory Centre 1.3 miles
- Tower House Business Centre 1.3 miles
- Empire Industrial Estate 1.3 miles
- Gold Coast Parliament 1.3 miles
- Bundall Racecourse 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Marina Mirage Shopping Centre 2.2 miles
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre 2.2 miles
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 2.4 miles
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre 2.6 miles
- Sea World 2.7 miles
- Metricon Stadium 3.9 miles
- Robina Town Centre 6.1 miles
- Wet'n'Wild Water World 9 miles
- Warner Bros. Movie World 9.6 miles
- Dreamworld 11.7 miles
- Gold Coast Airport 12.6 miles
- Brisbane Airport 46.6 miles
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport 58.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Chevron Renaissance Mall
Popular brands like: Gucci, Hermès, Prada, Louis Vuitton
- Cavill Avenue Shopping Street
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets Market
- Paradise Centre Mall
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Chateau Beachside Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Equipment
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
Can use an extra bed when requested
|AUD 25 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There's no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Chateau Beachside Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this property does not have any policies, procedures or resources in place to accommodate the unique needs of high school graduates during the annual "Schoolies Week" period. It does not have adequate resources to hire qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of school graduate guests during this period.
This property has a 'No Party Policy'.
Guests must show a valid credit card upon check-in. This credit card must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation, failing which, the resort reserves the rights to cancel the room booking and the booking payment will be forfeited.
Please let Chateau Beachside Resort know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property using the contact details found in the booking confirmation.
If you expect to arrive outside front desk hours, please inform Chateau Beachside Resort in advance, using the contact details found in the booking confirmation.
Office Hours are:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 am-8 pm
Friday - Saturday 7:30-9 pm
Sunday and Public Holidays 7:30-6 pm
Covered parking is provided for one vehicle per room.
Rooms are not serviced daily.
Chateau Beachside Resort requires a security deposit of AUD 200 per room, payable upon arrival by credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit. Debit cards are not accepted for this security deposit.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Chateau Beachside Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.