YTI Garden Hotel
378 Little Bourke St, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1113 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at YTI Garden Hotel.
The hotel is situated in a lively area on Little Bourke Street between Queen & Elizabeth Streets near Hardware Lane, where a strand of street side boutique restaurants offers an array of exciting cuisines. The area surrounding the Little Bourke Street property is occupied by numerous cafes, restaurants, boutique shops, major department stores and the famous GPO Shopping Centre.
Area Info –
- Victoria University 0.2 miles
- Supreme Court of Victoria 0.2 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.3 miles
- Australian Institute of Management 0.3 miles
- Deakin University 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Aquarium 0.3 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.3 miles
- Flagstaff Train Station 0.3 miles
- RMIT University 0.3 miles
- Federal Court of Australia 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.4 miles
- Federation Square 0.4 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.5 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.6 miles
- Etihad Stadium 0.8 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.1 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.3 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.1 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.7 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.7 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.7 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: H&M
- Bourke Street Mall Department Store Shopping Street
Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Tiffany & Co
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Nike, Armani
- Swanston Street Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged AUD 10 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged AUD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that there is a 3.5% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card.
City Garden Hotel has a parking arrangement with Wilson Parking, 200 Queen Street, Melbourne.
- If you park on the weekday, Monday - Friday until 16:00, it will cost you AUD $22 per exit for 24 hours parking.
- If you park on the weekend, Friday 16:00 - Sunday, it will cost you AUD $10 per exit for 24 hours parking.
Please present your parking ticket for validation at the hotel reception desk before exiting the car park.
You can request your preferred bedding configuration in the Special Request Box at the time of booking. Please note that the bedding configuration is not guaranteed and will be confirmed upon arrival, subject to availability.