1036 East Derwent Highway, 7017 Risdon, Australia – Great location - show map
Cleburne Homestead is a jewel of authentic Colonial architecture, hidden in a loop of the East Derwent Highway only fifteen minutes from the Hobart GPO. It is registered with the National Estate and the National Trust. The sandstone Barn, Cottage and Homestead cluster round a tree-sheltered courtyard on four acres of grounds where peacocks stroll and alpacas graze. Each suite is unique but all have original colonial features that contrast with modern furnishings for your comfort. 12 mins drive
Cleburne Homestead takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Derwent Entertainment Centre 1.7 miles
- Royal Hobart Showgrounds 1.7 miles
- Northgate Shopping Centre 2.3 miles
- Museum of Old and New Art - MONA 2.6 miles
- Government House 3.8 miles
- Botanical Gardens 4 miles
- Hobart Aquatic Centre 4.4 miles
- TasTAFE 4.4 miles
- Tabor College 4.4 miles
- Baha'i Centre of Learning for Tasmania 4.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Theatre Royal 4.6 miles
- Federation Concert Hall 4.6 miles
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania 4.8 miles
- Parliament Square 5 miles
- Hobart Cruise Terminal 5.1 miles
- Cascades Female Factory 5.5 miles
- Cascade Brewery 5.7 miles
- University of Tasmania 6.2 miles
- Seven Mile Beach 10.3 miles
- Kingborough Sports Centre 10.5 miles
- Hobart Airport 9.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Cleburne Homestead
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
No internet access available.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged AUD 30 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.