Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Cockatoo Island Accommodation
Cockatoo Island, 2000 Sydney, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 132 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located alongside Sydney Harbor, Cockatoo Island Accommodations options include self-contained houses and apartments, camping grounds and 'glamping' tents. Guests enjoy an onsite bar, a cafe and a tennis court.
This UNESCO World Heritage-listed island is the only island in Sydney Harbor that offers overnight accommodations. It is within 20 minutes' ferry ride of Luna Park Sydney, Circular Quay and Darling Harbor.
All apartments and houses feature a fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom. The camp ground offers a communal kitchen and shared bathroom facilities. Glamping tents include bed linen, blankets, towels and toiletries. Camp tents have a sleeping mat and chairs.
Guests can enjoy an outdoor meal using the BBQ facilities. The surroundings are perfect for scenic walks, hiking and sunset-watching. Ferry services stop regularly at the island, offering both city-bound ferries and journeys up the Parramatta River.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Cockatoo Island Accommodation
- Do I need to bring sleeping bagDeluxe camping has all linen towels and quilts. Kind regardsAnswered on August 9, 2022
- Is the bathroom shared with other guests staying in other tents ?There are community showers and toilets in the campground. Kind regardsAnswered on September 14, 2020
- Is there a fridge and freezer available for campers to use?Good Morning We have fridges in our campground kitchen which all campers can use but we do not have freezers. Kind regardsAnswered on September 25, 2022
- Is there a Camp kitchen area?All campers have access to hot showers, toilets and a communal kitchen featuring fridges, microwaves and a boiling water system. Campers are prohibit...Answered on October 15, 2020
- Transport on n off the island is that available, is it limited to certain times and what costYou will need to check the ferry times on the NSW ferry transport web site but they are quite frequent and the cost for an adult is aprox $7.20 each w...Answered on January 30, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|AUD 25 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|AUD 50 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|AUD 50 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cockatoo Island Accommodation accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Cockatoo Island Accommodation
The prices at Cockatoo Island Accommodation may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Cockatoo Island Accommodation is 2.7 miles from the center of Sydney.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Cockatoo Island Accommodation by:
- Ferry 25min
Cockatoo Island Accommodation offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Movie nights
- Tennis equipment
Yes, Cockatoo Island Accommodation is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Cockatoo Island Accommodation is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.