230 Coolangatta Rd, Bilinga, 4225 Gold Coast, Australia –
5 Reasons to Choose Coolangatta YHA
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
"Coolangatta YHA is a chilled out and cosy hostel located just 500 meters from the Gold Coast airport, even closer to Bilinga Beach and just a short drive away from some of the best surf breaks in the world. Purpose built, the Coolangatta YHA was established in 1986. It has been owned and managed by Woza Nicholas for just over 10 years and all the staff are a close knit family. We pride ourselves in comfort, affordability, friendless and excellent local knowledge."
Area Info –
- Southern Cross University Gold Coast Campus 0.7 miles
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 2.2 miles
- Varsity Lakes Train Station 8.1 miles
- Bond University 8.4 miles
- Robina Town Centre 9.6 miles
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 10 miles
- Broadbeach Branch Library 10.2 miles
- Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast 10.2 miles
- Robina Train Station 10.2 miles
- Jupiters Casino 10.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Robina Stadium 10.3 miles
- Marina Mirage Shopping Centre 14.3 miles
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre 14.5 miles
- Sea World 14.9 miles
- Nerang Train Station 15.2 miles
Beaches in the Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Airport 0.4 miles
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport 46.6 miles
- Brisbane Airport 58.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Coolangatta YHA accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Children are welcome, but are not permitted to stay in dormitory rooms.
Children aged 17 need a letter from a parent/legal guardian to stay in dormitory rooms.
If children are 16 or under, they will need a parent/legal guardian aged over 21 to stay with them in a private room.