Coral Tree Inn
166-172 Grafton Street, 4870 Cairns, Australia –
Coral Tree Inn is a newly refurbished 4 star resort-style hotel located right in the heart of Cairns City, across the newly transformed Munro Martin Parklands and close to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, art galleries and casino. The Hotel features two types of excellent accommodation including newly refurbished standard rooms and self-contained suite rooms. Family rooms and disabled rooms are available on request. Also featured in this hotel are: outdoor saltwater pool, complimentary barbeque facilities with its own dining area, restaurant, conference room, business centre, as well as Massage & Relaxation Centre amongst luscious tropically landscaped gardens. Coral Tree Inn is independently owned and managed, our friendly staff offering consistent and personalised professional services; we bring your rest closer
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cairns Electorate Office 0.1 miles
- The Cairns Civic Theater 0.1 miles
- The Center of Contemporary Arts 0.2 miles
- Cairns Esplanade 0.3 miles
- Cairns City Library 0.3 miles
- Cairns Family Court 0.3 miles
- Cairns Night Markets 0.4 miles
- The Cairns Museum 0.4 miles
- Cairns Central Shopping Centre 0.4 miles
- Cairns Regional Gallery 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rusty's Markets 0.4 miles
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon 0.4 miles
- Cairns Base Hospital 0.5 miles
- Cairns Station 0.5 miles
- Cairns Rainforest Dome 0.7 miles
- Cairns Flecker Botanic Gardens 2 miles
- Skyway Rainforest Cableway 7.1 miles
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park 7.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Night Markets Market 0.3 miles
- Cairns Airport 3.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
5 Reasons to Choose Coral Tree Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
6:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 3 years||
Can use an existing bed
Can use a crib when requested
|AUD 10 per child, per night|
|4 - 11 years||
Can use an existing bed or an extra bed when requested
|AUD 17.50 per child, per night|
Can use an extra bed when requested
|AUD 35 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds, cribs, and children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you pick. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
Coral Tree Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Monday-Sunday 06:30 until 21:30
Guests arriving outside reception opening hours are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance during reception opening hours. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that the bedding configuration is not guaranteed and will be confirmed upon arrival, subject to availability.
Please note that a 1.5% surcharge applies for payments with credit cards.
Please note that there is limited room servicing on all Australian Public Holidays.
The hotel does not have an elevator, our staff will happily assist with luggage. Please contact the hotel if you require a ground floor room.
Please inform Coral Tree Inn of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.