Crown Metropol Melbourne
8 Whiteman Street, Southbank, 3006 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 5922 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Crown Metropol Melbourne.
Crown Metropol combines stylish accommodation with contemporary luxury. Soothe your mind and body at ISIKA day spa. Dine at Mr Hive Kitchen & Bar or enjoy the panoramic views as you linger over a drink at 28 Skybar Lounge. Indulge, relax and revitalise.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Crown Casino Melbourne 0.1 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.5 miles
- Kangan Institute 0.5 miles
- Southbank Promenade 0.6 miles
- Melbourne Arts Center 0.7 miles
- BP Head Office 0.7 miles
- Melbourne Aquarium 0.7 miles
- Deakin University 0.7 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.7 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Flinders Street Station 0.8 miles
- Etihad Stadium 0.8 miles
- Federation Square 0.8 miles
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Regent Theater 0.9 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.1 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.6 miles
- Melbourne Museum 1.7 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.5 miles
- Essendon Train Station 5.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Queen Victoria Market Market 1.9 miles
- Mr Hive Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sky lounge Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- IGA Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 12.3 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Crown Metropol Melbourne
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Crown Metropol Melbourne features these highly-rated facilities:
- Swimming Pool 8.9
- Air Conditioning 8.6
- Room Service 8.0
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
There's no capacity for cribs in the room.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Crown Metropol Melbourne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Hotel registration and check in is available only to guests who are not prohibited from entering the hotel, are 18 years of age or over, and are recorded on the reservation at the time of booking.
You must show a valid photo ID upon check in. This will be recorded by the property.
For guests paying with cash, EFTPOS or debit card, upon check-in a payment for accommodation is required in full (if not prepaid in advance), plus an additional $200 per night is required as security for any incidental costs, including damage associated with the room.
If staying in a premium room type, an additional credit card pre-authorisation of $500 per night, not exceeding $2,000 for bookings of more than 4 nights is required as security for any incidental costs, including damage associated with the room.
In all other room types, an additional credit card pre-authorisation of $100 per night is required as security for any incidental costs, including damage associated with the room.
Purchases made throughout the stay must be paid for when ordered.