Crowne Plaza Melbourne
1 - 5 Spencer Street, 3008 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 4456 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Crowne Plaza Melbourne.
King Room with South Wharf View
King Room - Disability Access
Standard Twin Room
King Room with River View
Twin Room with River View
King Room with River View (High Floor)
6 Reasons to Choose Crowne Plaza Melbourne
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Situated on the banks of the Yarra River, Crowne Plaza Melbourne features spectacular views of the city. Book a River View or South Wharf View room for stunning views of Melbourne and the beautiful Yarra River.
Crowne Plaza Melbourne takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Crown Casino Melbourne 0.3 miles
- Kangan Institute 0.3 miles
- BP Head Office 0.4 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.4 miles
- Deakin University 0.4 miles
- Etihad Stadium 0.5 miles
- Viva Energy Corporate Office 0.5 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.5 miles
- Southbank Promenade 0.6 miles
- Supreme Court of Victoria 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Flinders Street Station 0.7 miles
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Federation Square 0.8 miles
- Melbourne Arts Center 0.8 miles
- Regent Theater 0.8 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.3 miles
- Melbourne Museum 1.5 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.6 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.2 miles
- Essendon Train Station 5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- South Melbourne Markets Market 0.8 miles
- Queen Victoria Market Market 1.2 miles
- Byblos Bar & Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Boatbuilders Yard Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Woolworths Southern Cross Station Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Port Phillip Bay Ocean/Sea 2.1 miles
- Dandenong Ranges Mountain 24.9 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 12 miles
- Avalon Airport 30.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Clarendon St Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 19 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged AUD 90 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that a 1.5% surcharge applies for payments with credit card.
Please note that valet parking is available for $47 a day. Self-parking is available at Care Park on Siddeley Street for $16 per day for hotel guests. Please inform reception at check in if you have a vehicle and require valet parking, or to collect your Care Park discount ticket. The fee is based on a continuous 24-hour period commencing from time of entry. Should you exit the carpark within this period you will incur a $16 fee for each departure. Loss of the carpark ticket will be subject to the conditions of Care Park.