This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Lodge Crystalbrook Lodge
Crystalbrook Road, 4871 Almaden, Australia –
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets *
Chillagoe "Top Pub" Cafe/Bar21.7 miles
Natural Beauty *
Tate River River6.2 miles
Chillagoe Caves - Mungana National Park Mountain24.9 miles
Crystalbrook Lake Lake0.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Crystalbrook Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Water sports facilities (on site)
Food & Drink
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport drop-off Additional charge
- Airport pickup Additional charge
Pool and Spa
- Swimming pool
- Fenced pool
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool with view
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Outdoor pool
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- Shuttle service
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
This lodge does not accommodate children.
No cribs are available
No extra beds are available
Pets are not allowed.
Crystalbrook Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this property does not accept payments with American Express credit cards.
Please advise the property in advance of any dietary requirements, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
All stays include:
- Breakfast, 1-course lunch, sunset drinks and a 2-course gourmet dinner
- An open bar with spirits and Australian wine and beer
- On-site activities, including barramundi fishing, bird watching, wildlife spotting, kayaking, paddle boarding, bush walking, lake cruises or mountain biking the lakeside trails.
- Outback sunset experience including drinks and a food platter
- For stays of 3 nights or more a guided Historic Chillagoe Limestone Caves and Indigenous Art tour is included.
Please inform Crystalbrook Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.