Located opposite Cygnet Bay, Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm features a restaurant and a BBQ area. Set in a secluded location, it offers unique accommodations including safari tents and historic cottages originally built for pearl farmers.
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm Dampier Peninsula is home to the Kimberley Marine Research Center. Kooljaman at Cape Leveque is 9.3 mi from the property, and Middle Lagoon is a 1-hour drive away.
The farm is Australia's oldest fully operational pearl farm open to the public. It offers a variety of Pearl Farm Tours and a selection of boat tours, including a sunset cruise.
Offering al fresco dining, Cygnet Bay Bistro offers a menu based on seasonal produce. Guests can relax with a glass of beer or wine after a day of sightseeing.
All room types include linen, towels and a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Some rooms also have a private balcony with bay views.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Good evening . Can you advise does the Eco Tent come with an esky ? And is Ice available ?Hi, Our Safari tents has bar fridges in them. There is a bigger fridge with a freezer at our camp kitchen that you are more than welcome to use. Ice..Answered on September 23, 2021
- Hi is there a private shower in the rainforest eco tent? Thanks!Hi, there is an ensuite in all of our safari tents.Answered on September 1, 2021
- is there a bar fridge in the safari tent?We have Bar fridges in our Bayview safari tents and Deluxe tents :-)Answered on January 18, 2021
- Hi - do you need a FWD to get out to this property? I only have a mazda 3 but was hoping to drive from Broome? Thanks!Hi, 4WD is still required if you are staying with us in our accommodation. You can come up for a day trip in a 2WD or an AWD but wont be able to visit..Answered on July 29, 2021
- do the safari tents have aircon?Our Divers Creek safari tents don't have air conditioning in them. There is a fan in there.Answered on November 20, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
The prices at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is 19.9 miles from the center of Dampier Peninsula.
Yes, Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm has 1 restaurant:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm by:
- Car 3h
Guests staying at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte