Daintree Crocodylus Village
Lot 5 Buchanan Creek Road, Cow Bay, 4873 Cow Bay, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 334 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Daintree Crocodylus Village.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Daintree Discovery Centre 0.9 miles
- Daintree Rainforest 7.8 miles
- Cape Tribulation 8.9 miles
- Daintree Rainforest 10.5 miles
- Mossman Gorge 17.3 miles
- Port Douglas Wharf and Shipwreck Museum 17.7 miles
- Marina Mirage 18 miles
- Macrossan Street 18 miles
- Flames of the Forest 18.2 miles
- Four Mile Beach 19.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary 19.8 miles
- Cairns Airport 49.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Daintree Crocodylus Village
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fence Around Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Wired internet is available in public areas and costs AUD 5 per hour.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 12 years are charged AUD 15 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Daintree Crocodylus Village accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
08:00-10:00 and 17:00-20:00
Early or late arrivals will find a named map on a clipboard at the reception entry. Guests should take their map and find their room. There are no keys at Crocodylus. Guests will need to return to reception for formal check-in after 17:00.
Please note the following opening hours:
- Cafe: Breakfast 08:00-10:00 and Dinner 6:30-19:30
- Bar: 17:00-20:00
- Self-catering kitchen: open 24 hours a day.