Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate
986 Irishtown Road, 6401 Irishtown, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 36 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate offers self-contained accommodations just 14 minutes' drive from the historic town of Northam and 23 minutes' drive from Toodyay. Free private parking is available on site.
The 2-bedroom chalet features a large living area and a dining area. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or garden.
Located in the Avon Valley, guests can enjoy hot-air ballooning from April until late-November, or visit local restaurants and wineries year-round. The cottage is located in Buckland Estate, a heritage property.
Perth Airport is 62 mi away.
Your stay will include:
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate
- Is the property suitable for stargazing, is the landscape around the property is flat and I can point my telescope easily to objects in the sky? Also ...Hi, yes perfect for star gazing (when no clouds) we have had star gazing groups/tours here. Lots of flat areas and even a jetty and seats if you like...Answered on July 7, 2021
- Hi, with our booking for 28/2/21 - 03/3/21 could you please supply the linen we will need for our stay. Jim and Olwyn SmithHi Jim. Linen is always included. Regards RussellAnswered on May 13, 2021
- Hi, we’re thinking on booking but wanted to check first if the yard is fully fenced, as we would be bringing our dog and he stays outside, thank you!Yes we are pet friendly and they welcome inside but if you would like a fenced off area then we are happy to build that for you. Regards Buckland Esta...Answered on November 20, 2020
- Is there enclosed areas for the dogs to run around? ThanksHi, The dogs can run around the property but if you prefer we can make a fenced off area for you.Answered on November 15, 2021
- Hi, We have 2 Kelpie crosses would we be aloud to leave them in the cottage alone if we went out?Hi Elizabeth, Yes, you can leave them when you go out. I'm sure they are well behaved and won't damage anything. Regards Dianne @ Buckland EstateAnswered on April 5, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|AUD 20 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
From the nearest airport, you can get to Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate by:
- Car 1h 10min
Room options at Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate include:
Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate is 3.1 miles from the center of Irishtown.
Check-in at Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Daisy Cottage on Buckland Estate may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.