Mercure Darwin Airport Resort
1 Sir Norman Brearly Drive, 0812 Darwin, Australia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each of the air-conditioned rooms and suites at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort features cable TV, ironing facilities and a refrigerator. All rooms have en suite bathrooms, and private balconies or patios.
Some accommodation includes cooking facilities and a spa bath. Guests have access to laundry facilities and barbecue area. Cossies Poolside Bar and Bistro offers indoor and outdoor dining.
Set amongst tropical gardens with views over the pool and Rapid Creek Wetlands, Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is 6.8 miles from Darwin city centre.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.Mercure Darwin Airport Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 2 Sept 2009.
Hotel chain/brand: Mercure
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there 24hr reception? As I’ll be landing at midnightHi, Thank you for your question. Yes, we do have a 24/7 hour reception. Regards, The Mercure Darwin Airport TeamAnswered on 21 December 2019
- If I was to book I would be landing in Darwin around 1/2am on the Sunday morning. Would I be able to get a room at that time and which day would I ne..Hi, Thank you for your question. To land and get a room without a booking depends on our avalibility of that day. To have a guaranteed room you must ..Answered on 21 December 2019
- Does the hotel shuttle operate 24hours? I will arrive at 2amYes it does, please contact the hotel when you are ready to be picked up from the Airport.Answered on 17 October 2019
- Do you offer a late checkout option?Thank you for your enquiry. We do have late checkout options available. 12PM complimentary late checkout then $20 after the hour or $50 for 1700. Kind..Answered on 31 January 2021
- I have a small staff cross hes 20kgs very quiet and friendly can he be accomodated at the resortHi, Thank you for your question. We have Pet Friendly Rooms, all you need to do is contact our property to make the bookings. Regards, The Mercure Da..Answered on 21 December 2019
- Still looking?
- Cossies Poolside Bar and Bistro
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbianceFamily friendly • Traditional • Modern
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shuttle service
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Shallow end
- Swimming pool toys
- Pool/beach towels
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun umbrellas
- Fence around pool
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Fitness centre
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Mercure Darwin Airport Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
FAQs about Mercure Darwin Airport Resort
Room options at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort include:
Mercure Darwin Airport Resort has 1 restaurant:
- Cossies Poolside Bar and Bistro
Guests staying at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is 4.3 miles from the centre of Darwin.
Mercure Darwin Airport Resort offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Swimming Pool
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.