Diana Alpine Lodge offers accommodation in Falls Creek. The hotel has ski-to-door access, and guests can relax in front of the fire in the shared lounge area, or enjoy a drink at the bar.
Diana Alpine Lodge features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is offered.
Guests can enjoy simple apres or pre-dinner snacks at the bar. In summer there are special meals packs available.
You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking. Gully Chair is 100 yards from Diana Alpine Lodge, while Summit Chair is 550 yards from the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 10 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hi what is your covid 19 cancellation policy thanks kirstieIf you have already booked with us you should have received this information, but we are able to cancel in these circumstances and payments refunded.Answered on 10 July 2020
- Hi, is the hot tub open for use with covid restrictions?We will be adhering to whatever the regulations are as long it is viable for it to operate and subject to change at any time. Currently, it is impacte..Answered on 15 May 2021
- How can we get from Melbourne airport to your resort in august? We are thinking of getting the falls bus, will that drop as off at your resort direc..All coaches terminate at the Accommodation Transfer Service Terminal which is about 150 metres from Diana Alpine Lodge. You can take the service to th..Answered on 25 April 2021
- Hi there what sort of breakfast do you serve? Is it buffet? ThanksWe will be offering a la carte service in our dining room for a selection of continental style plus cooked to order breakfast. We understand that buf..Answered on 3 February 2021
- Hi, on booking.com it says the booking fees are partially refundable for the dates we have chosen. Are you able to clarify this in terms of a percenta..Booking through a third party may restrict the value of refunds We do offer a full refund if you are prevented from staying with us due to COVID or go..Answered on 17 April 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 20:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Diana Alpine Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Diana Alpine Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Diana Alpine Lodge
Diana Alpine Lodge offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa/wellness packages
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Diana Alpine Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at Diana Alpine Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Diana Alpine Lodge by:
- Bus 6h
Check-in at Diana Alpine Lodge is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Diana Alpine Lodge is 200 yards from the centre of Falls Creek.
Room options at Diana Alpine Lodge include: