Located on the NSW South Coast hinterland, 10 minutes' drive from Berry and 15 minutes' drive from beaches, The Drawing Rooms of Berry offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodations set among rolling green hills.
The property provides guests with a selection of private lodges. All include a private outdoor veranda, in which you can enjoy the surrounding landscapes from, with a glass of local wine. Also featured in the lodges is a fully equipped kitchen, a living room, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and bath.
Sydney is a 2 hour drive from The Drawing Rooms of Berry.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello there, Is this property available to book for intimate weddings? It would be a simple, garden style celebration. Thank you.Hi there, we don't formally host weddings here, however we can cater for small gatherings. We also offer special rates if booking all 4 lodges. These ..Answered on February 9, 2021
- Hello, I am planning to stay" The Drawing Rooms of Berry, 21 Wattamolla Rd, Berry NSW 2535" on July. Can I use $50 Stay NSW Voucher for this accommoda..Hi there, We'd love you to come and stay, but I'm sorry, we haven't registered for the Stay NSW Vouchers. Kind regards, NickAnswered on May 22, 2022
- I want to book a weekend away for my sons family as a surprise gift if the dates doesn’t work for them can they change it without penaltyHi there - it sounds like you may be better off heading to our own website and booking a gift certificate from us directly. Bookings made on Booking..Answered on April 16, 2021
- Hi there, do any of the cabins have a fireplace?Hello - yes, all 4 cabins have a gas fireplace in the living room. They each have 2 split system aircon / heaters too.Answered on May 4, 2021
- If we wanted to book the Wattamala lodge, and we are 2 adults with a 2 year old, would we be able to have 2 rooms? We really want to put our little on..Hi there - yes absolutely, we don't lock the second room, so you'd be very welcome to use it and place a travel cot in there. We only charge the addit..Answered on January 19, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Drawing Rooms of Berry accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about The Drawing Rooms of Berry
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Drawing Rooms of Berry by:
- Car 2h
Room options at The Drawing Rooms of Berry include:
The Drawing Rooms of Berry offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Beauty services
- Open-air bath
- Facial treatments
- Bike tours
- Makeup services
- Cooking class
- Hair treatments
- Body treatments
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
The Drawing Rooms of Berry is 3.1 miles from the center of Berry.
The prices at The Drawing Rooms of Berry may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Drawing Rooms of Berry is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.