Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast
23-25 King Street, 5118 Gawler, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 161 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Built in 1870 and boasting a hot tub, free breakfast supplies and complimentary WiFi, Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast is located at the gateway to the world famous Barossa Valley wine district. Guests will find port wine and free chocolates in their room on arrival.
Each air-conditioned room includes a fully equipped kitchen, a dining table, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Suites also includes a sofa, a cozy fireplace, a wardrobe and ironing facilities. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and toiletries.
Your delicious breakfast supplies include bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, bread and a selection of cereals. Coffee, orange juice and a variety of teas are also provided.
Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast Gawler is a 3-minute walk from Gawler Central Railway Station. Essex Park is a 5-minute walk away, and Whispering Wall Park is a 15-minute drive. Adelaide CBD is a 40-minute drive from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- is it dog friendlyWe do not allow dogs at the Eagle Foundry B&B however we have other properties that allow dogs.Answered on 23 December 2022
- Think I've stayed at this property before. Is there 3 houses. One quite large with a pool table? A fence with gate separates another property with ..Yes, you are right with your house comments. We have a home suitable for 10 guests (depending on the configuration) and it's called "The Palms". You c..Answered on 10 April 2021
- Does your property have more than one bed? There will only be 2 adults but 2 beds would be needed. If so, does the cost of $168 still apply?The Thomson suite has a queen bed in one bedroom and a single bed in the lounge room. Normal tariff would be $160 for the first guest and another $40 ..Answered on 19 November 2019
- Hi wondering if this place is wheel accessible? like steps or stairs or anything like that Cheers GeraldHi Gerald, We have suites that are wheel chair accessible. We look after 21 places in Gawler and not all are at this accommodation. You can book our p..Answered on 12 October 2020
- Is one of the rooms called The Anvil?Yes, one of the rooms is called The Anvil. Its actually called the "Blacksmiths Anvil Suite" and can only be booked by phoning through as its not avai..Answered on 24 June 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Pool table
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- CD player
- DVD player
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Electric blankets
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Beach umbrellas
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast
Check-in at Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast is popular with guests booking family stays.
Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast is 1,500 feet from the center of Gawler.
Guests staying at Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Bar crawls
- Walking tours
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast on this page.
The prices at Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Eagle Foundry Bed & Breakfast include: