Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Emma's Cottage Vineyard
438 Wilderness Road, 2325 Lovedale, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 78 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Emma's Cottage Vineyard! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located 5.8 miles from Hunter Valley Gardens, Emma's Cottage Vineyard offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.
A TV with DVD player, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a kitchen with dishwasher are available in certain units.
The farm stay has a terrace.
A grill is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Emma's Cottage Vineyard.
University of Newcastle is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Energy Australia Stadium is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cessnock Airport, 3.7 miles from Emma's Cottage Vineyard.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Emma's Cottage Vineyard
- Hi is there any bbq facilities? Thanks.Hi, thank you for your message. Yes each cottage has their own BBQ facilities. Warm Regards, MegAnswered on July 15, 2022
- Good morning what would be the charge for an extra bed per night please. There will be 5 or possibly 6 ladies kind regards JeanetteHi Jeanette, Thank you for your message. It is an additional $50 for the extra bed. Warm Regards, MegAnswered on July 12, 2022
- Hi we are 4 single 55+ adult females. We would all prefer our own beds. Is there an option for a single in the lounge area?Thank you for your enquiry! Yes absolutely, we could add the trundle bed in one of the bedrooms for you.Answered on March 17, 2022
- Hi, Was just wondering whether the pool is a shared facility with other cottages?Good afternoon, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes the pool is a shared facility on the property :) Warm Regards, Emma's Cottage TeamAnswered on December 9, 2021
- I'm not sure with the photos online what the house photos are. I can see the cottagesHi, Thank you for your enquiry! Please feel free to give our team a call and I would be more than happy to assist with your questions. Warm Regards...Answered on July 27, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|AUD 10 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Emma's Cottage Vineyard accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Emma's Cottage Vineyard of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Emma's Cottage Vineyard
Emma's Cottage Vineyard is 2.1 miles from the center of Lovedale.
Check-in at Emma's Cottage Vineyard is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Emma's Cottage Vineyard include:
- Vacation Home
The prices at Emma's Cottage Vineyard may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Emma's Cottage Vineyard offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Horseback riding