Located in a waterfront location within Freycinet National Park, this lodge offers secluded cabins in a coastal bush setting, 2 restaurants and a bar. Buffet breakfast is included. Some cabins feature a spa bath.
Each cabin features a private balcony, private bathroom with shower, heating, air conditioning and a refrigerator. A TV is also provided.
Facilities include bicycle rental and a tour desk.
With panoramic views of Great Oyster Bay, The Bay Restaurant offers fresh produce and local wines. Guests can enjoy casual dining at Richardson’s Bistro. Hazards Bar and Lounge has an open fireplace.
Located in a remote forest setting, Freycinet Lodge is a superb base for enjoying guided walks, quad-bike and wildlife tours, and sea kayaking. Honeymoon Bay is just 650 feet from the property, while Wineglass Bay Lookout is a 5-minute drive from Freycinet Lodge.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Honeymoon Bay Beach8.8 Excellent beach1,050 feet from property
Richardsons Beach8.6 Excellent beach3,350 feet from property
Muirs Beach8.4 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
- Hello Can you please confirm if we will have the room with the bathtub on the deck ?Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. Please let us know who you are and your booking reference and we can check your reservation. Kind regards, SusanneAnswered on 23 March 2021
- Could a double bed be requested instead of 2 singles in the 2nd bedroom please?Hi, Yes in our standard family cabins the two single beds can be joined into a king bed. Please make sure you enter this as a request when booking. Re..Answered on 3 April 2021
- hi do you cater to vegans?Hi, Yes we do cater to vegans. Our menus can be found online. The bay restaurant has a specific vegan menu which can also be found online. Kind Regard..Answered on 23 January 2021
- Can you come for breakfast, if you are not staying in house , Rob HowsrdHi Rob, Thank you for your enquiry. You are very welcome to come for breakfast to the Bay Restaurant. We serve breakfast between 7am and 10am. Kind re..Answered on 1 March 2021
- The description says some cabins have spa baths, how do we know which ones upon booking? Look at a king cabin for 2 adults night of Wed 10th March. Fo..Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. Please make a note in your booking and we will allocate a room accordingly if available. Kind regards, SusanneAnswered on 2 February 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Freycinet Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Freycinet Lodge
Freycinet Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Foot massage
- Back massage
- Walking tours
- Hand massage
- Bicycle rental
- Neck massage
- Movie nights
- Head massage
- Live music/Performance
- Full-body massage
Check-in at Freycinet Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Freycinet Lodge has 2 restaurants:
- Richardson's Bistro
- Bay Restaurant
Freycinet Lodge is 1.1 miles from the center of Coles Bay.
Guests staying at Freycinet Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at Freycinet Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Freycinet Lodge include:
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Freycinet Lodge.