Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln
1832 Mill Road, 3294 Moutajup, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 26 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln
- Sorry forgot to ask about breakfast. Who prepares breakfast ? CheersBreakfast is supplied in your room and consists of Teas and coffee, cereal and milk, breads and spreadsAnswered on April 14, 2022
- Any breakfast included?YES continental breakfast is included. A variety of teas, coffee, milk, cereal, breads and spreads. We also have a mini bar where you can purchase things like drinks and nibbles :)Answered on November 21, 2021
- Are there any petting areas of other access to the farm animals?As this is a working sheep farm...all of our sheep run away when you approach them...however we have the most friendly puppy called Herbert who loves interacting with the guests.Answered on February 12, 2022
- Hi I’m wanting to no what the price is per night could maybe do a good deal pleas thank youSpecial deals are only available when you book direct with the propertyAnswered on December 5, 2019
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests must enter their credit card CVC code when booking so payment can be processed.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln
The prices at Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln by:
- Car 3h 15min
Check-in at Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln is 2,800 feet from the center of Moutajup.
Yes, Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln include:
Grampians Historic Tobacco Kiln offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture