Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
131 Lonsdale Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
6 reasons to choose Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Experience the gracious warmth and stylish accommodation of Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne. As might be expected of a theatre district hotel, this 4-star boutique can play any role – from the professional conference venue to the casually chic holiday destination. Offering easy access to vibrant theatres, Chinatown shopping, restaurants, and nightlife and esteemed businesses in the Melbourne CBD, Grand Chancellor offers infinite possibilities for business and leisure travellers.
Property surroundings –
- Rio Tinto Head Office 0.1 miles
- Her Majesty's Theatre 0.1 miles
- State Library of Victoria 0.1 miles
- Princess Theatre 0.2 miles
- RMIT University 0.3 miles
- Parliament Train Station 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.3 miles
- Parliament House, Melbourne 0.3 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.3 miles
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- St Paul's Cathedral 0.5 miles
- Federation Square 0.5 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.5 miles
- Eureka Tower 0.8 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 0.9 miles
- Southern Cross Station 1 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1.2 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.3 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Cafe Caledonia Cafe/bar 0 miles
- China Town Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Melbourne Airport 11.7 miles
- Avalon Airport 31.2 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Swanston Street High street
Popular brands like: Armani
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Nike, Armani
- Bourke Street Mall Department store High street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Outdoor pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs AUD 22 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a cot upon request
Can use an extra bed upon request
|AUD 40 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that there is a 1.20% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card.
Please note that there is a 3.05% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card.
Please note that there is a 3.20% charge when you pay with a Diners Club credit card.
Please note that there is a 3.05% charge when you pay with a JCB credit card.
Please note that the car park is not operated by the property, and the property has no liability for damage or loss to guest property in the car park.