Grand Hyatt Melbourne
123 Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 2030 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Grand King Room with Club Lounge Access
Grand King Room with View and Club Lounge Access
Grand Twin Room with Club Lounge Access
Deluxe King Room
Diplomatic Suite with Club Lounge Access
Grand Twin Room with View
Standard King Room
Standard King Room with Spa
Grand King Room with View
Grand Twin Room with View and Club Lounge Access
Standard Twin Room
Grand King Suite with Club Lounge Access
6 reasons to choose Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Rising above Melbourne's vibrant arts and retail precinct, Grand Hyatt Melbourne continues to be recognised as a true Melbourne icon, cementing it's status as the city's centre of luxury. Offering unparalled luxury accommodation and leisure facilities, Grand Hyatt Melbourne upholds an impeccable standard to world-class service with attention to detail. The hotel offers an array of standout facilitates including Collins Kitchen restaurant, Ru-Co bar, Australia's largest hotel health and fitness facility - City Club and 15 inspired premium event spaces that combine contemporary menus, sophisticated service and state-of-the art designs that can make any event from ordinary to extraordinary. Popping up at Grand Hyatt Melbourne this winter from 1 June to 31 August 2017, we are pleased to introduce our fired up restaurant collaboration with Burn City Smokers. About Burn City Smokers: In the southern states of America, BBQ has a fanatical following. Burn City have a healthy respect for this history and tradition and draw heavily from its cooking methods. Their food is a clear representation of Melbourne - its produce, people and food culture, hence the name ‘Burn City Smokers’.
Property surroundings –
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.1 miles
- Regent Theatre 0.1 miles
- Forum Theatre 0.1 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.2 miles
- ACMI - Australian Centre for the Moving Image 0.2 miles
- St Paul's Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Federation Square 0.2 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.2 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.3 miles
- Her Majesty's Theatre 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Eureka Tower 0.6 miles
- Melbourne Arts Centre 0.6 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 0.7 miles
- Melbourne Museum 0.7 miles
- MCG Melbourne 0.8 miles
- Southern Cross Station 1 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1.2 miles
- St Kilda Sea Baths 3.5 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.5 miles
- Essendon Train Station 5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Chinatown Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Queen Victoria Market Market 1.1 miles
- Albert Park & Golf Course Lake 3 miles
- Melbourne Airport 12 miles
- Avalon Airport 31.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 55 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One further child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One further child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
All older children or adults are charged AUD 60 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.