You're eligible for a Genius discount at Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set on 30-acres of natural bush land, just 5 minutes' drive from Stanthorpe, Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery features 19 private cedar cabins, 1000 liter micro brewery plus a bar, restaurant and function facilities.
Unwind by the open fireplace in your room, before heading to the bar for a beer, brewed on-site. All rooms feature a veranda and a lounge area with a TV and a DVD player, as well as a toaster, fridge and tea and coffee making facilities.
Guests can explore a walking track that leads from the property into the Broadwater State Forest. Girraween National Park is a 25-minute drive and Bald Rock National Park is a 35-minute drive away.
The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, Friday - Monday (see website for details). In addition to these times, the bar is also open Thursday - Thursday, 10 am - 5:00 pm with snacks available 12 pm - 4:00 pm.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hey We are looking at staying in october 2020. Is your bar and resturant and bar open for all meals. What are the open hours due to covid. Do the wine..Hi Kerri Our restaurant is open Friday to Monday and yes winery tours pick up from usAnswered on July 6, 2020
- On your One bedroom suite, is there an Air Conditioner as it can get hot on Christmas day .Please advise.Only our Hidden House has air conditioning - while we have warm days our nights are cooler. Christmas is scheduled to be 25 degrees and a lovely 13 de..Answered on December 20, 2019
- Are any of your cabins pet friendly?None of the Pet Friendly Cabins are available via Booking.com They are a specific room type, but people who made reservations via Booking.com assumed ..Answered on April 14, 2021
- hi what chalets have a spa pleaseHi, Due to the ongoing drought in our region, we have stopped the use of spas.Answered on August 20, 2020
- Are there any cottages with ramps instead of stairs.We have 1 Timber Chalet with a ramp. The 4 x One Bedroom Suites are on the groundAnswered on June 2, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:30 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Restautrant: Closed from Fri, Dec 23, 2022 until Mon, Dec 26, 2022
Bar: Closed from Fri, Dec 23, 2022 until Mon, Dec 26, 2022
Bar is closed from Fri, Dec 23, 2022 until Mon, Dec 26, 2022
FAQs about Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery
Check-in at Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery is popular with guests booking family stays.
Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery is 1.8 miles from the center of Stanthorpe.
Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery has 2 restaurants:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery by:
- Car 1h 30min
Room options at Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery include:
- Vacation Home
Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
The prices at Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Granite Belt Retreat and Brewery can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte