You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hermitage Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set among 25 acres in the heart of the Hunter Valley, Hermitage Lodge is home to an award-winning Italian restaurant. Each room has a private deck overlooking the hotel’s vineyard. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.
Guests at Hermitage Lodge Pokolbin have access to an outdoor swimming pool and laundry facilities. Free luggage storage is included. The cozy guest lounge features plush sofas and an open fire during winter.
Each air-conditioned room features smart TV, heating, a fully stocked mini-bar and Ironing facilities. Some rates include an in room continental breakfast consisting of homemade muesli, yogurt with fruit coulis, English muffins, juice, fresh milk and assorted tea and coffee. A delicious cooked breakfast delivered to your room is available for an additional charge of AUD 20 per person.
Hermitage Lodge is a 15-minute walk from Hunter Valley Gardens and Pokolbin town center.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Hi does the delux room have a spa out on the verandah?No, it has a corner spa bath in the bathroomAnswered on 28 October 2021
- Hi, just wanted to enquire if smoking is allowed outside on the deck/ patio? My husband is a smoker and wanted to confirm before I book. Thank you.You may smoke on the deck however you need to ensure that the door to your room is closed. If there is any smell of smoke in the room then there is a..Answered on 23 March 2022
- Is the spa outdoors with a view or just a bath with jets in bathroomthe premier suite has a large spa on the outside deck with beautiful views.Answered on 1 June 2022
- We have our 17 year old daughter with us. Can 3 of us have a room together. Which type should I book ? Would breakfast include 3 person.You can have a third person in a Lodge room, Vineyard suite, or Premier suite. She would be on the sofa bed. And bed and breakfast can be arranged bo..Answered on 2 November 2022
- Hi, can we book one room for 2 adults and 3 kids (3yo and the other 2 are newborn twins)? We have a portable cot so wouldn’t need additional bedding.Sorry we have a max of 4 per room including childrenAnswered on 7 October 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- All ages welcome
- Saltwater pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach chairs/Loungers
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hermitage Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, Il Cacciatore Restaurant is open every night from 18:00 for dinner. Pizza and pasta takeaway is available from 17:00.
A continental breakfast consisting of homemade muesli, yogurt with fruit coulis, English muffins, juice, fresh milk and assorted tea and coffee may is available for $15 per person, a delicious cooked breakfast delivered to your room is available for an additional charge of AUD 20 per person.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Hermitage Lodge
Guests staying at Hermitage Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hermitage Lodge include:
The prices at Hermitage Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hermitage Lodge is 1 miles from the center of Pokolbin.
Check-in at Hermitage Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Hermitage Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool