ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
15 - 21 Therry Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Standard Twin Room (3 Adults)
Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 guests)
One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Guests)
Standard Queen Room
6 reasons to choose ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
ibis Melbourne has celebrated its 20th anniversary recently and received best hotel of the year 2012 awards within the Accor portfolio. We are a passionate team which will make sure that you have a lovely stay in Melbourne.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- RMIT University 0.2 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.2 miles
- Australian Institute of Management 0.3 miles
- State Library of Victoria 0.3 miles
- Victoria University 0.3 miles
- Flagstaff Train Station 0.4 miles
- Federal Court of Australia 0.5 miles
- Rio Tinto Head Office 0.5 miles
- University of Melbourne 0.5 miles
- Royal Melbourne Hospital 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- St Paul's Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.8 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.8 miles
- Federation Square 0.8 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1 miles
- Eureka Tower 1 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.4 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.5 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 2.9 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Queen Victoria Market Market 0.1 miles
- Captain Melville Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Aldi Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Market Lane Coffee Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Humble Rays Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Pickett\'s Deli & Rotisserie Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Hometown Asian Supermarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Wonderbao Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Kaprica Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Yarra River River 0.6 miles
- Melbourne Airport 11.3 miles
- Avalon Airport 31 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Queen Victoria Melbourne Market
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Nike, Armani
- Swanston Street High street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ibis Kitchen Restaurant
Cuisine: American, Australian
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
WiFi is available in all areas and costs AUD 10 per 24 hours.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs AUD 25 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 1 year||
Can use a cot upon request
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bankcard ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian. Failure to comply with this will result in the property unable to accommodate the reservation.
Please note that car parking is limited and subject to availability. If parking is not available at ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, private parking is available next to the hotel.
Please note, for pre-paid rates, upon arrival, guests will need to show a photo ID and credit card in the same name as that on the booking confirmation. A bond will also be required, which can be paid either via credit card or in cash.
Please note, for non-pre-paid rates, upon arrival photo ID will be required along with a bond, which can be paid either via credit card or in cash.