ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
15 - 21 Therry Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Standard Twin Room (3 Adults)
Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 guests)
One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Guests)
Standard Queen Room
6 Reasons to Choose ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
ibis Melbourne has celebrated its 20th anniversary recently and received best hotel of the year 2012 awards within the Accor portfolio. We are a passionate team which will make sure that you have a lovely stay in Melbourne.
Area Info –
- RMIT University 0.2 miles
- Melbourne Central Station 0.2 miles
- Australian Institute of Management 0.3 miles
- State Library of Victoria 0.3 miles
- Victoria University 0.3 miles
- Flagstaff Train Station 0.4 miles
- Federal Court of Australia 0.5 miles
- Rio Tinto Head Office 0.5 miles
- University of Melbourne 0.5 miles
- Royal Melbourne Hospital 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.8 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.8 miles
- Federation Square 0.8 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1 miles
- Eureka Tower 1 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.4 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.5 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 2.9 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Queen Victoria Market Market 0.1 miles
- Captain Melville Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Aldi Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Market Lane Coffee Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Humble Rays Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Pickett's Deli & Rotisserie Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Hometown Asian Supermarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Wonderbao Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Kaprica Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Yarra River River 0.6 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.3 miles
- Avalon Airport 31 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Queen Victoria Melbourne Market
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Nike, Armani
- Swanston Street Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ibis Kitchen Restaurant
Food: American, Australian
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
WiFi is available in all areas and costs AUD 10 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs AUD 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 1 year||
Can use a crib when requested
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian. Failure to comply with this will result in the property unable to accommodate the reservation.
Please note that car parking is limited and subject to availability. If parking is not available at ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, private parking is available next to the hotel.
Please note, for pre-paid rates, upon arrival, guests will need to show a photo ID and credit card in the same name as that on the booking confirmation. A bond will also be required, which can be paid either via credit card or in cash.
Please note, for non-pre-paid rates, upon arrival photo ID will be required along with a bond, which can be paid either via credit card or in cash.