ibis Sydney Olympic Park
Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park, 2127 Sydney, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1488 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Homebush Bay, just 20 minutes' drive from Sydney CBD and 10 minutes' drive from Parramatta, Ibis Sydney Olympic Park offers air-conditioned accommodations overlooking Accor Stadium. Qudos Bank Arena is within 10 minutes' walk.
The modern rooms at Ibis Sydney Olympic Park include a private bathroom, cable TV, movies-on-demand, and a work desk with WiFi internet access.
Boulevard Brasserie & Bar serves French-inspired à la carte cuisine. Guests can dine al fresco or enjoy a casual drink or meal at The Brewery. Tours of the Olympic Park are also available through the hotel.
Surrounded by 640 hectares of parklands and major sports, concert and exhibition venues, Ibis Sydney Olympic Park is located next to Sydney Aquatic Center, which has an indoor swimming pool.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do your rooms have walk in showers?Yes, all rooms at Ibis Sydney Olympic Park will only have Walk-in ShowerAnswered on 28 July 2020
- Dear Reception Staff, Is overnight parking available at the Ibis, Sydney Olympic Park for Tuesday 8 June? What is the earliest check in time tomow?Parking is on a first come first serve basis and it is at a cost of AUD$44 per car per night. Our guarantee check in time is 3pm, early check in reque..Answered on 7 December 2022
- Do you guys do the early check in and late check out for an additional $30 as some ibis do itEarly check-ins and late check-outs are generally subject to availability depending on the specific dates of your stay. I would suggest contacting our..Answered on 9 April 2021
- Hi, can we park in the car park prior to check in?Yes. The entrance to the car park is on Showground Road (going under the Novotel and Ibis hotel) and you can park the car first before checking in.Answered on 16 February 2022
- Hi, is there a rollaway bed for a 4 year old Available?Due to the size of the rooms, unfortunately we are unable to provide rollaway beds in the Ibis Sydney Olympic Park. However, our Standard King rooms f..Answered on 11 February 2022
- Still looking?
Brewery Bar + Kitchen
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card ibis Sydney Olympic Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Bar is closed from Fri, May 29, 2020 until Tue, Jun 30, 2020
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about ibis Sydney Olympic Park
ibis Sydney Olympic Park is 8.1 miles from the center of Sydney.
Check-in at ibis Sydney Olympic Park is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at ibis Sydney Olympic Park can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at ibis Sydney Olympic Park include:
ibis Sydney Olympic Park has 1 restaurant:
- Brewery Bar + Kitchen
ibis Sydney Olympic Park offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Live music/Performance
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
The prices at ibis Sydney Olympic Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.