Inn on the Park
21 Patrick Lane, Auchenflower, 4066 Brisbane, Australia –
Our fully furnished apartments have a contemporary kitchen, fully equipped with gas cooking, electric oven, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. There is an internal laundry with washing machine and dryer. The master bedroom and second bedroom both include built-in wardrobes and the combined lounge dining area is spacious and air conditioned, opening up onto a balcony overlooking the river and city. Foxtel TV, Free Unlimited WiFi internet access. Inn on the Park is a secure building with swipe card access and there is one allocated secure car space to the apartment. We have gym area in our recreation room and in-ground swimming pool. Inn on the Park is located only 3km (5 minutes) from the CBD, with easy access to the river walk. We are only a 3 minute walk to the Regatta River Cat, Bus Stops on Coronation Drive and short distance to the Auchenflower Train Station and Wesley Hospital. We are a 10 minute walk to the Park Road precinct, and a 10 minute walk.Easy access to University of Queensland.
We are onsite mangers. We look after our guests 24 hours /Seven days.:)
From Inn on the Park is very easy access to the Brisbane river walk. We are only a 3 minute walk to the Regatta Hotel and 5 minute walk to the Wesley Hospital.
Languages spoken: Chinese, English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Auchenflower Station 0.3 miles
- Toowong Village 0.5 miles
- Toowong Station 0.5 miles
- Milton Station 1 miles
- XXXX Brewery 1.1 miles
- Wheel of Brisbane 1.1 miles
- Queensland Art Gallery 1.2 miles
- Taringa Station 1.3 miles
- Suncorp Stadium 1.3 miles
- South Brisbane Station 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Queensland - St. Lucia 1.5 miles
- Southbank Station 1.5 miles
- South Bank Parklands 1.6 miles
- Roma Street Station 1.7 miles
- Brisbane Central Station 2 miles
- City Botanical Gardens 2 miles
- Queen Street Mall 2.1 miles
- Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground 2.5 miles
- Story Bridge 2.6 miles
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre 10.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Milton Markets Market 0.6 miles
- West End Markets Market 1.2 miles
- Regatta Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Regatta Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Coles Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Mount Coot-tha Mountain 3.1 miles
- Brisbane River River 0 miles
- Brisbane Airport 9.9 miles
- Gold Coast Airport 57 miles
- Sunshine Coast Airport 60.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fence Around Pool
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor Play Area
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged AUD 44 per stay in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged AUD 44 per stay in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Inn on the Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The reception hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday 8.30 to 18:00
Saturday 8.30 to 12.00
Sunday / Public Holidays - closed
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Guests will be supplied with a password via SMS or email for the safe, located at the main entrance to the building. Parking information and instructions will also be in the safe.