Corner of Phillip and Bridge Streets, Sydney CBD, 2000 Sydney, Australia –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 3172 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
King Harbour Bridge View Room
Deluxe King Room with Eastern Harbour View
Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View
Standard King Room Cityside
Superior King Room with City View
King Opera House View Room
King Room with City View and Club Lounge Access
Deluxe Harbour Suite
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
6 reasons to choose InterContinental Sydney
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Sydney
Discover the pinnacle of definitive luxury with a dramatic glass atrium and sandstone arcades inside InterContinental Sydney. Nestled in the renowned dress circle of Circular Quay with unparalleled views across the harbour city, InterContinental Sydney has been an icon of choice for more than 30 years. Set within the beautifully restored Treasury Building of 1851, InterContinental Sydney holds a rich heritage of 19th century architecture, wonderment and history, sitting upon the first grape vines planted in Australia in 1788. InterContinental Sydney’s 509 contemporary guest rooms, including 28 suites, blends luxury with comfort. Each room contains a picture frame view of the city skyline, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House or the Royal Botanic Gardens, WiFi access and spacious work zone and luxury window seat and chaise lounge to enjoy the views. Discover an array of tantalising dining options suited for any celebration or occasion. From the fresh, seasonal seafood buffet of Cafe Opera, to a la carte degustation dinner’s in 117 dining, to specially crafted cocktails, wines or the hotel’s renowned High Tea or High Coffee served in The Cortile.
Property surroundings –
- Museum of Sydney 0 miles
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum 0.1 miles
- AMP Capital Head Office 0.1 miles
- Justice Police Museum 0.1 miles
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music 0.1 miles
- Transport for NSW Head Office 0.2 miles
- Circular Quay Station 0.2 miles
- China Construction Bank Sydney Branch 0.2 miles
- Circular Quay 0.2 miles
- QBE Insurance Group Headquarters 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Overseas Passenger Terminal 0.3 miles
- Sydney Opera House 0.5 miles
- Harbour Bridge 0.8 miles
- Darling Harbour Sydney 0.9 miles
- Luna Park Sydney 1.1 miles
- Allianz Stadium 1.9 miles
- Bicentennial Park 7.7 miles
- Sydney Showground 8.4 miles
- ANZ Stadium 8.6 miles
- Rosehill Racecourse 11.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- IGA X-press Circular Quay Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Cafe Sydney Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Aria Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Coles Supermarket Supermarket 0.5 miles
- The Rocks Market Market 0.5 miles
- Fish at The Rocks Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Sydney Fresh Seafood Market Market 1.2 miles
- Sydney's Paddy's Market Market 1.4 miles
- Kingsford Smith Airport 5.4 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
DFS Galleria Sydney
Popular brands like: Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Local, Asian
Open for: Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
WiFi is available in all areas and costs AUD 25 per 24 hours.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 65 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two further children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.