You're eligible for a Genius discount at Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Scotland Island, Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat offers beachfront accommodations 17 miles from Taronga Zoo and provides facilities like a garden, a private beach area and a terrace. The property is around 19 miles from Sydney Opera House, 20 miles from Circular Quay and 20 miles from The Royal Botanic Gardens. This pet-friendly guesthouse also has free WiFi.
The rooms come with a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. The guesthouse has certain accommodations that have a patio and lake view, and rooms include a private bathroom and a desk. At Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat rooms contain bed linen and towels.
Harbour Bridge is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Hyde Park Barracks Museum is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, 27 miles from Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 10 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- pet friendly? 3 dachshundsYes definitely. Sausage dogs welcome!Answered on December 10, 2021
- How do you get onto the island ? And where would I park my car ?Hi you park your car at Church Point and then get a ferry or water taxi from church point to the island.Answered on December 22, 2021
- Hi, How do I get to the property? Where do I park and where to take ferry please. ThanksHi, You drive to Church Point and park there in the public car park. then you get a ferry or water taxi to the island. Water taxi goes to my jetty, fe..Answered on November 13, 2021
- Hi there just wondering if you are pet friendly? We have an English staffy who is very well trained we are very interested in staying at this propertyHi - Yes pets are welcome ! the deck and house area are fenced and there's a nice grassy area down the front near the water- and a beach!Answered on April 25, 2022
- Hi there:) do you have kayaks or standup paddles for guests to use at the house? Thank you.Hi, Yes I have kayaks and stand up paddleboards for guests to use free of charge cheersAnswered on October 18, 2021
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The fine print
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
License number: PID-STRA-15643
FAQs about Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat
Check-in at Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat is 1,000 feet from the center of Scotland Island.
Room options at Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat include:
- Vacation Home
Island Paradise - Private Waterfront Retreat offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Private beach area