Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
321 Davey Street, 7000 Hobart, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 214 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Islington Hotel
- Hi there, does the king room with garden view have a bathtub in it?! thanks :)We have deep bath tubs in all of our rooms, thank you for getting in touch!Answered on April 14, 2021
- Hi. How far is the hotel from the Salamanca markets? I prefer to walk around the city rather than have to find parkingHi there, It is approximately 25 minutes walk to the Salamanca Market from our hotel. Kind Regards, Islington HotelAnswered on March 24, 2021
- Good evening, just wished to enquirer if you have electric blankets in your rooms. Thank you for your reply. MareeDear Maree, Thank you for your enquiry. The rooms do not have electric blankets, however each room has its own air conditioner. Warm regards,Answered on July 22, 2020
- Do you have any twin rooms?Yes, we have 2 Garden rooms in the hotel that can accommodate twin beds.Answered on August 2, 2021
The Conservatory Restaurant
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|AUD 95 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Islington Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Transfers are available to and from the airport (charges apply). Please inform the property at least 1 day in advance with flight details if you want to use this service, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Islington Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The Conservatory Restaurant : Closed from Tue, Jun 01, 2021 until Wed, Sept 01, 2021
FAQs about Islington Hotel
Islington Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
Islington Hotel is 1.3 miles from the center of Hobart.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Islington Hotel by:
- Taxi 30min
- Car 30min
The prices at Islington Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Islington Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Conservatory Restaurant
Check-in at Islington Hotel is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Islington Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Islington Hotel include: