Jabiru Motel is located in Nambucca Heads and features open views of Nambucca River and the mountains. All rooms boast a TV and a private bathroom. Certain rooms at the property feature a terrace with a river view.
At the motel, all rooms include a balcony. The rooms also feature full kitchen facilities with an oven, microwave, fridge and kitchenware.
Coffs Harbor is 30 mi from Jabiru Motel, while Sawtell is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Coffs Harbor Airport, 30 mi from the accommodations.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
South Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.1 miles from property
- Hi there, I am about to book the single room is my pet welcome.regards VickiYour pet is welcome but must be toilet trained. See you when you arrive. Helena / OwnerAnswered on October 24, 2019
- We are picking up an 8 week old puppy and looking for a place to stay the night on our way back to brisbane once we have her. Will she be allowed to s..We welcome all pets at our Motel but we also need to ensure the comfort and hygiene of other guests. Your little puppy is welcome but plus ensure it h..Answered on May 7, 2021
- Would you accept 3 dogs in a room? They are house trained German Shepherds. Never had a problem at other motels with them.Hello and thanks for your inquiry. We would only accept these dogs in Room 10 which is on the River side of our property. It is larger and more appro..Answered on June 18, 2022
- hi are you able to smoke outside. many thanks VanessaHello Vanessa As per Govt. Legislation, smoking is not allowed within 5 metres of the Motel. There are smoking areas supplied on site which can be enj..Answered on January 5, 2022
- Hi , do you have breakfast?No. We do not provide breakfast at The Jabiru. That said, our rooms are fully self contained, includes cooking units, microwave, fridge etc and we're ..Answered on May 2, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Debit card Jabiru Motel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Jabiru Motel
Jabiru Motel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Live music/Performance
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Bike tours
Jabiru Motel is 1.6 miles from the center of Nambucca Heads.
The prices at Jabiru Motel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Jabiru Motel include:
Check-in at Jabiru Motel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 9:30 AM.