This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Jacaranda Guest House
30 West Street , 6280 Busselton, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 388 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Just 950 feet from the shores of Geographe Bay, Jacaranda Guest House provides rooms with free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy a lounge area with a TV and lovely gardens with outdoor seating.
Jacaranda Guest House Busselton is a 10-minute walk from the Busselton Jetty and the Underwater Observatory. The Margaret River wine region is a 40-minute drive away.
All air-conditioned rooms have a ceiling fan, electric blankets and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
Guests can share an outdoor meal with the BBQ facilities. There are several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
Cereal, toast, fruit juice, yogurt and fresh fruit are served for breakfast every morning.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Busselton Beach8.9 Excellent beach1,100 feet from property
- Is there a common area to do cooking?We have a bbq or a microwave for the customers to use.Answered on 27 November 2019
- Is there a kettle ,microwave in roomthere is a kettle in some rooms, we have a kettle and a microwave for the guests to use in the common areaAnswered on 4 July 2020
- Hi Guys Do you have parking for motorcycle please? Kind regards PhilYes we do have parking behind motorcyclesAnswered on 20 April 2021
- can check in be earlier for the 31st October. We have a festival on at the Bernard Park and it starts at 12 noon. I would like confirmation before I b..Thankyou for your enquiry. We can't guarantee the room will be available at the time requested. Please phone the day prior to arrival, to check if th..Answered on 15 September 2020
- Do you have a bath in any of the rooms to bath small kids?thankyou for your enquiry. no there is no bath only showers in the ensuites. regards ANNAnswered on 15 September 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- BBQ facilities
- Street parking
- Invoice provided
- Electric blankets
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Jacaranda Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Jacaranda Guest House
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Jacaranda Guest House.
Guests staying at Jacaranda Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Jacaranda Guest House include:
Check-in at Jacaranda Guest House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Jacaranda Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Jacaranda Guest House is 2,800 feet from the center of Busselton.
The prices at Jacaranda Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.