Located in Mount Buller, Victoria region, Kabuki Mt Buller is set 26.1 miles from Booroolite. 650 yards from Mt. Buller and 18.6 miles from Merrijig, the guest house offers ski storage space. The accommodation provides a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at the guest house have a garden view. Guest rooms include a private bathroom, a hairdryer and bed linen.
Guests at Kabuki Mt Buller will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mount Buller, like hiking and skiing.
The nearest airport is Corowa Airport, 123 miles from the accommodation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Hello, are you able to offer cancellation in the event of travel/skiing changes due to coronavirus? Thank you, GeorgiaHello, yes we do in accordance with the Mt Bullers coronavirus policy. Kabuki MT BullerAnswered on 24 June 2020
- How often does the ski shuttle bus stop by the property?About 15 minutesAnswered on 7 September 2019
- It says no parking. Where i can park my carHello, Durning, the Winter parking is Controlled by MT Buller. Check there site for more information. Over the Summer you can park in the village. Kab..Answered on 16 December 2020
- Can you have 2 single beds with private bathroomYes the king room has king bed splittable into 2 singles with private bathroom.Answered on 1 December 2019
- so we only pay for the accommodation package, pay car entry, and pay for bus transfer up to accommodation and that's it? nothing extra to pay?Hello, the only thing you can arrange through us is accommodation. Depending on the activities you do there might be additional costs.Answered on 11 January 2021
- Still looking?
16:00 - 22:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
06:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Kabuki Mt Buller accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 06:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Please inform Kabuki Mt Buller in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Kabuki Mt Buller
Kabuki Mt Buller is 500 yards from the centre of Mount Buller.
Check-in at Kabuki Mt Buller is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The prices at Kabuki Mt Buller may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Kabuki Mt Buller by:
- Car 3h
Kabuki Mt Buller offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Room options at Kabuki Mt Buller include: