Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Karrinyup Waters Resort
467 North Beach Road, 6018 Perth, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1596 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Karrinyup Waters Resort is set in Perth, 2.5 mi from the beach and 8.7 mi from the city center. The property features 2 heated outdoor swimming pools and a 33 foot hot tub.
At the resort, every room has a kitchenette with stove, kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge. BBQ facilities are also available to enjoy.
Karrinyup Waters Resort is a 25-minute drive from Optus Stadium. Perth Airport is 12 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Karrinyup Waters Resort
- Hi, how much is bond?Hi, Thank you for your question, Karrinyup Waters doesn't charge a bond for bookings.Answered on August 27, 2022
- Hi I’m just wondering if we should bring towels for the pool or do you supply? ThanksHi there, thanks for the inquiry. We provide all linen except for pool towels, so yes, best to bring your own! Kind regards, Karrinyup WatersAnswered on July 3, 2021
- With free cancellation, is a deposit first night still required? What happens to the deposit in the event I book and then cancel?Hello, Yes a deposit is still required, if you cancel within the free cancellation time frame this will be refunded straight back to you. Kind regar...Answered on October 19, 2019
- Are the rooms w with balcony accesable by lift and what facilities have you for disabledHi there, thanks for the inquiry. Our specifically-accessible cabins have ramp access from the outside, and in the bathroom especially for wheelchair ...Answered on May 6, 2021
- Is smoking allowed outside if the guest is responsible, clean, and very considerate of other guests?Hi there, thank you for your enquiry. Yes, smoking is allowed outside the cabins, just not indoors at all. Regards, KWRAnswered on April 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Italian, Australian, Asian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Karrinyup Waters Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Karrinyup Waters Resort
Karrinyup Waters Resort has 1 restaurant:
- KW Cafe
Karrinyup Waters Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Karrinyup Waters Resort on this page.
Room options at Karrinyup Waters Resort include:
- Vacation Home
From the nearest airport, you can get to Karrinyup Waters Resort by:
- Car 20min
Check-in at Karrinyup Waters Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Karrinyup Waters Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Karrinyup Waters Resort is 6.8 miles from the center of Perth.