La Vida on Anzac
41 Anzac Avenue, 4020 Redcliffe, Australia –
Start the day with a visit to Pelican Park, Clontarf, where at 10am, 365 days a year, pelicans gather for a feeding frenzy, a spectacle that ranges from small to mega. For walkers this is a great place to leave the car and take the Clontarf Redcliffe coastal walk, a scenic and at times hilly promenade that takes in the Woody Point Jetty, a refreshment stop at Feelgoodz gourmet café deli, the Gayundah Wreck, Palace Hotel (where the Bee Gees played their first gig), Norfolk Pine lined coves, the English style Margate foreshore with its art deco and Spanish Mission bathing pavilions and via Suttons Beach to the quaint seafront stretch of Redcliffe Parade. This is also a scenic drive as the road hugs the beach most of the way via Clontarf and Woody Point, with recommended lookout points at the Gayundah wreck, the jutting out picnic shelters of Margate and Suttons Beach From Suttons Beach take the low road to Settlement Cove, home to playgrounds, BBQs and an enormous tropical seafront lagoon, which in summertime gets packed with swimmers, or take the high road to Redcliffe Parade.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre 8.1 miles
- TAFE Open Learning Centre 8.2 miles
- Australian Catholic University - Brisbane 10.4 miles
- Brisbane Airport Train Station 11.9 miles
- Eagle Junction Station 13.3 miles
- Clayfield Station 13.4 miles
- Hendra Station 13.6 miles
- Woolowin Station 13.8 miles
- Ascot Station 14.1 miles
- Doomben Station 14.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Story Bridge 16.8 miles
- Brisbane Powerhouse 16.8 miles
- Brisbane Central Station 17.1 miles
- Roma Street Station 17.2 miles
- Queen Street Mall 17.2 miles
- Suncorp Stadium 17.4 miles
- Treasury Building - Casino 17.6 miles
- Sky Needle 18.1 miles
- University of Queensland - St. Lucia 19.3 miles
- Brisbane Airport 10.6 miles
- Sunshine Coast Airport 43.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged AUD 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged AUD 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
La Vida on Anzac accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a 3% charge when you pay with an American Express or Diners Club credit card.
You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
Please note that reception hours are as follows:
Monday-Sunday 07:30 until 17:00.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that the property has strict maximum occupancies:
2 people for the Studio and 1 Bedroom Apartment
4 people for the 2 Bedroom Apartment
6 people for the 3 Bedroom Apartment
This includes all children and infants.