This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast
245 O'Gradys Ridge Road, 3960 Foster, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 58 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Boasting water views from every room, across Corner Inlet to the northern hills of Wilsons Promontory National Park, Foster, guests staying at Llarrinda B&B may spot wildlife that live on or are visiting the property.
The rooms have direct access to a large deck with a hot tub, chiminea/Mexican clay outdoor fireplace and barbecue facilities. Heating/cooling, a TV/DVD player, tea/coffee making facilities, microwave, private bathroom, bathrobes and environmentally friendly toiletries and a hairdryer are all included in your room.
The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi Guys, Although we are both triple vaccinated we would need to still get a pcr test before coming. Thanks HarryHello Harry, Thanks so much for your question. In a perfect world we would say yes please, but we know this is problematic and finding RAT kits is impossible, so proof of your vaccination status is sufficient for us right now. Thank you!Answered on February 4, 2022
- What type of breakfast do you serve ?Hello! We provide breakfast provisions in our guests' rooms for them to enjoy breakfast at their leisure: - fresh fruit platter, plus home-made: - bircher muesli - granola, - muesli - bread Plus - orange juice and free-range eggs from our chickens.Answered on August 7, 2022
- Hello, I'm looking for some quiet accommodation for a couple of nights to work on my book, and yours looks lovely. I read that double room has a desk but I didn't see a picture of it, would you have a suitable space for working with a laptop, notes etc? Thank you.I'm sorry to have taken so long to respond. The queen room has a converted pull-out drawer for laptops, but a better option is to spread out into the Twin room (no extra), which has a more spacious workspace. The Panorama Suite's huge desk is perfectAnswered on February 22, 2021
- Hello was wondering is there just the one hot tub to be shared amongst your guests, thanksGreetings, Yes, just the one hot tub for our guests, which unfortunately is not operational at the moment as it's been impossible to get parts. We have ordered a new one, but because of high demand it won't be delivered until mid-September. Sorry!Answered on May 18, 2021
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property.
Please inform Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
It's recommended to bring your own vehicle since this property is not serviced by public transportation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Tue, Sep 21, 2021 until Sun, Oct 31, 2021
FAQs about Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast
Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
Guests staying at Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast by:
- Car 3h
Check-in at Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast include:
The prices at Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast is 2.9 miles from the center of Foster.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Llarrinda Bed & Breakfast on this page.